Page 270 of 546 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I just took a really cool survey on skiing - took a long time, too. DAMN!! It didn't go through!! I have to do any one now.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    This was worse than any OTX ever! I wanting them to boot me!
    First, I shouldn't have qualified because I answered it honestly, but since it kept going, I said well, since my son wear unifroms to work maybe I could go ahead and complete it. It was on Uniforms and Work Clothes. It took almost two hours to complete! I stayed in it because I just wanted to get my survey in, but I swear that was the hardest credits I've earned on SR since I've been a member. My wrists are actually hurting from it! After it asked a million questions on work clothes, it started asking me about my hobbies, then what I watch on TV, then what I listen to on the radio, then what magazines I read!!!!!

Warning--------What ever you do do not take it!
    I got the same one this afternoon after a frustrating time getting any survey. It took me close to an hour, and I agree, it was frustrating. However, I did get the congrats screen.....finally!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I just did a 30-40 minute survey on Ski Vacations....went on and on..6 parts to it, then on the final page it says CONGRATS!! ...but it did not take me anywhere else, not back to SR page. So I tried to check to see if I had exceeded my limit for the day and it went right through. So, I'm off to do another!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    I just took a really cool survey on skiing - took a long time, too. DAMN!! It didn't go through!! I have to do any one now.
    same thing happend to me awsome survey though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    This was worse than any OTX ever! I wanting them to boot me!
    First, I shouldn't have qualified because I answered it honestly, but since it kept going, I said well, since my son wear unifroms to work maybe I could go ahead and complete it. It was on Uniforms and Work Clothes. It took almost two hours to complete! I stayed in it because I just wanted to get my survey in, but I swear that was the hardest credits I've earned on SR since I've been a member. My wrists are actually hurting from it! After it asked a million questions on work clothes, it started asking me about my hobbies, then what I watch on TV, then what I listen to on the radio, then what magazines I read!!!!!

Warning--------What ever you do do not take it!
    I got this one this afternoon too. I didn't know it was problem survey, but I had to leave in the middle. I'm just glad it didn't kick me out while I was gone for 3 hours and gave me my credit at the end! I'm not having a very good survey week.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

19/19 I hope, will have to wait until Monday to see if it credits....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007

I just got one that was asking about PC's and Macs. It gave me a page that was read to me about the Macs. Then I got a page that was read to me about PC's. There was no button to click to go on after it was done. I was quite a ways into it too. I tried to link the page here and it tells me that linking to the page is disabled by them. It is a Penn Schoen & Berland Associates survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by gshanny View Post
    I just got one that was asking about PC's and Macs. It gave me a page that was read to me about the Macs. Then I got a page that was read to me about PC's. There was no button to click to go on after it was done. I was quite a ways into it too. I tried to link the page here and it tells me that linking to the page is disabled by them. It is a Penn Schoen & Berland Associates survey.
    Same here.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I got the really long skiing survey too. I had a feeling it wouldn't go through and it didn't. Luckily, I got another one about dog treats that seemed to work fine and gave me the SR completion page.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by gshanny View Post
    I got this one today and didn't have a problem with it. Maybe they fixed whatever the problem was??.
    Sunshine Rewards