Page 233 of 334 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Pam-i totally understand what u r saying but i don't know if i want to wait over 3 1/2 months just to get another ssi as i waited that long to get a mv (from the end of july until mid november last year). i make the bulk of my money thru surveys and i realize that $1.10 is not a lot of money for 2 particular surveys but when you can't get them for days on end, it does tend to add up and it is money i am not making. does that make sense? maybe i should just give up surveys for a while and take a break and spend some quality time with my dd now that summer is here. what do you think guys?
    Well I'm not obsessed with getting surveys, it's not a full time job for me....if I get one, great....if not, oh well! I consider SR a fun hobby and free play money to spend at Disney when we go and if I needed SR money to be able to purchase necessities to live then I would get a real job! If it has stopped being fun here on SR, then yes I would definitely consider taking a break and spending quality time with your DD.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Just did a complete survey on Greenfield about food and nutrients. I got all the way to the end and got this:Sunshine Rewards: We’re Sorry
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again after a few minutes.

I tried using the back function and got this:Please try this link to re-enter the survey:http://exercise2e.affinnova.com/pi/PIAffinnovaStart.do

If the problem persists, please contact: support@affinnova.com
    Please indicate which survey you are participating in, as well as the current time. (Wed Jun 22 10:43:29 EDT 2011) .

Tried the link and got the SR we are experiencing difficulties page again.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm still getting the SSI white page, but it has encouraged me to try some other surveys, and I have gotten nine surveys in the past two days! That's great for me!

I'm trying to save up to take DD12's friend to WDW with us next year, which means upgrading our room and having one extra person to feed and get tickets for. Every little bit helps!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Survey Head Will never route

Survey Head surveys go to a page that says "being routed to to Survey..for more survey opportunities click here" and then it just sits there and never routes to survey or goes anywhere, for that matter. Any solution?

now on SSI I am getting the flag unexpected error page, different than the white page had been getting, so maybe they are working on it

I'm having a problem with Survey Head also but not exactly the same one as you. I get to the same point but my screen routes to a page that says the survey is now closed. It's been doing this for a couple days now, no matter which browser I use.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

For the SSI survey, I was able to put in my demographics today, but the next page was the blank white page again.
    Sunshine Rewards

that is what happened to me yesterday with SSI got demos and then went to white page

I will let Tricia know you all are having problems! She is currently on vacation, but she will be home next week.

I don't believe this has ever happened to me before. I was expecting two surveys to credit at the top of the hour and NEITHER credited. One was a Greenfield on access to medical care and the other was an SSI on a potential resort in Tennessee.

I posted to quickly. They both came in but not until about 12:15.
    Last edited by tarheelpat; 06-23-2011 at 12:16 AM.