Page 232 of 334 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

SSI white page for me again today as well as yesterday
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Me too...SSI blank white page yesterday and today.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i just spent almost an hour doing a ds on a certain department store where i had to watch videos and give my opinion on them and when i went to submit it instead of getting the congrats page i got the page that said they were experiencing technical difficulties and to try again later. had lots of problems with this survey as the videos would not load and had to refresh the page twice and it took me back to the beginning twice to start the survey again. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Completed a DS about the computers,and end up with:

Thank You for your Time!
    It does appear that you did not qualify for this survey based upon your answers during this study.

I did not rush and there were no trick questions. The demo questions at the end took longer than the survey itself.

for the second day in a row i still cannot get into ssi or ssi2 as i am still getting the plain blank white page after i put in my dob. this is very strange that i am not able to get an ssi survey as everything was fine 2 days ago and now it has changed and i don't know why as nothing on my computer has changed. oh well, you win some you lose some and some survey days are better than others. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    for the second day in a row i still cannot get into ssi or ssi2 as i am still getting the plain blank white page after i put in my dob. this is very strange that i am not able to get an ssi survey as everything was fine 2 days ago and now it has changed and i don't know why as nothing on my computer has changed. oh well, you win some you lose some and some survey days are better than others. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    I don't have much free time to do surveys currently, but seeing a few people have had problems with SSI's, I tried this morning to see if I got the white page. Although I didn't qualify for any of the 10 or so surveys it gave me a chance to try, I didn't get the white page or find anything unusual. Strange that only some people are effected while others aren't.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also began getting the white page the same day you did. Since I have heard it happened to others for days at a time in the past I just keep trying each day and assume it will go back to normal at some point just like theirs did. I haven't heard anyone get the blank white page and never be able to take SSI's again. I don't have an answer why it happens to some and not others but since it is something that comes and goes I assume it will go back to normal at some point. In the mean time I am concentrating on the other surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

8. PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I don't have much free time to do surveys currently, but seeing a few people have had problems with SSI's, I tried this morning to see if I got the white page. Although I didn't qualify for any of the 10 or so surveys it gave me a chance to try, I didn't get the white page or find anything unusual. Strange that only some people are effected while others aren't.
    I don't understand it either but it did happen to me quite awhile ago with MV, it felt as if I was banned for some reason? I had no trouble yesterday getting into both SSI surveys, completing them and getting the credit. Sorry for the ones having trouble, nothing you can do about it but wait it out, as I had to do with MV....all of a sudden one day it allows you to take it???
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Pam-i totally understand what u r saying but i don't know if i want to wait over 3 1/2 months just to get another ssi as i waited that long to get a mv (from the end of july until mid november last year). i make the bulk of my money thru surveys and i realize that $1.10 is not a lot of money for 2 particular surveys but when you can't get them for days on end, it does tend to add up and it is money i am not making. does that make sense? maybe i should just give up surveys for a while and take a break and spend some quality time with my dd now that summer is here. what do you think guys?

Pam-i totally understand what u r saying but i don't know if i want to wait over 3 1/2 months just to get another ssi as i waited that long to get a mv (from the end of july until mid november last year). i make the bulk of my money thru surveys and i realize that $1.10 is not a lot of money for 2 particular surveys but when you can't get them for days on end, it does tend to add up and it is money i am not making. does that make sense? maybe i should just give up surveys for a while and take a break and spend some quality time with my dd now that summer is here. what do you think guys?
    I would choose spending quality time with family over surveys anyday.

When I had the problem with SSI in March it lasted for 4 days, and then was gone.