You'd have to be living under a rock not to know by now that today is the first of Amazon's big Prime Days, where they feature thousands of items on sale–some a little, some a lot. But did you know that other merchants are taking advantage of everyone shopping online these 2 days to feature their own deals? Here are some SR merchants we found with increased deals today:

• Sock Panda Take 30% off with code PandaPrime30
  • Sharper Image 20% off sitewide plus free shipping with rebate when you use code PRIME20
  • Cratejoy Free Shipping event on select gift subcriptions. Use code CRATEDAY23.
  • BetterWorldBooks is one of my favorite used book sites!! I order almost all of my books there now. Use code DPF15 to save 15% on 2 or more used books. The prices are already so low! Free shipping on orders of $15 but if you don't hit that, shipping is still only $1.49.
  • Dormify Got college kids? Take 30% off a curated product list of back to school items. Some items will end up 67% off! Use code CHECKLIST30. The Storage Duffle Bags are a LIFESAVER for moving and storing.
  • Snake River Farms Pick any 6 items on the DRR sale page and get a free USDA Prime Grilling Add-On (2 Prime Sirloiins plus Signature Steak Seasoning. Use code PRIMETIME
  • Office Depot Days Save up to 50% on select items. One of the best deals is the 5000 Sheet Office Depot Brand Multi-Use Printer & Copier Paper for only $42.99 (regularly $88.69)
  • Walk-in-Lab Save money on medical lab tests! Take 15% off with code PRIME
  • Macy's is calling their deals Black Friday in July. Save up to 60% on everything from sheets to beauty to jewelry to clothing. Plus get free shipping on $25.
  • Walmart is running huge deals of its own on everything from Back to School to beauty products. It's one of the biggest overall site competitors to Amazon. Plus, you can get the Walmart+ annual membership for only $49 (half price), which includes all kinds of perks like free shipping. 10 cents a gallon gas savings, and Paramount+.
  • Target is also running a big Circle Week of deals with thousands of items on sale. Although we can't offer cash back, we did check out the sales and some of them are pretty impressive!

More deals are coming in as the day goes on, so be sure to check Sunshine Rewards for all of the latest deals!