Page 261 of 546 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    My first try with a survey today - it is asking me what size panty I wear!!!

No reports here yet, so I will give it a try and report back!!!

ETA: guess too many size 8 butts out there - I didn't qualify! Ended up doing the house cleaning one, no, it didn't go back to SR, but I have exceeded my limit on surveys so hope it credits on Monday!!!
    LOL!!! Thanks for the giggle!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Yeah. I got that 2 days ago. And it did credit.
    That's good to know bc i was just getting ready to post about it.
    I got the housecleaning survey one while I was at work, and when I got the screen saying the credits come from somewhere else etc, I got out of it, but then when I went back to do another it said I exceeded my limit.

Hopefully it does credit on Monday!
    April

PS Thanks for the laugh!!!! I wouldn't have qualified either with a size 8 butt!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Im so confused LOL I kept trying to get a survey today and couldn't get one to let me in. I rested from it for 10 minutes went back to try again and it is telling me I exceeded my limit. I guess Ill try back later and see what happens. I think the surveys are possessed by a poltergeist!
    Sunshine Rewards

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    Why didn't I pay attention to the complaints about the ice tea - I just did it, it wasn't that bad so I thought why not. Why not is because it doesn't go back to SR and I can try for another survey! Surveys and I are not on the best of terms right now. Greenfield needs to monitor these surveys more carefully.

Don't feel bad, I got taken on it today as well. I fogot all about it being on the Surveys to Avoid list, I think I was just too happy not to see an OTX and gave them my undivided attention for an hour, and it didn't take me back to SR Oh well, off to take another one.
    Sunshine Rewards

5. Join Date
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Im so confused LOL I kept trying to get a survey today and couldn't get one to let me in. I rested from it for 10 minutes went back to try again and it is telling me I exceeded my limit. I guess Ill try back later and see what happens. I think the surveys are possessed by a poltergeist!

Poltergeist! How true!!!
    I've been trying for days now..with no luck! My DD just walked and I made her try too...nothing (except for those OTX ones!) I know I shouldn't give up...but come on!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Finally, after trying all day and taking that rip-off one on Ice tea for an hour, several do not qualifies, I got a very very good one on Coke Cola and HEB soda. It took about three minutes and it took me to the confrimation page. I tried again and it said I've already exceeded my limit. I'm so happy because for a while I didn't think I was gonna complete one for today. This one was super easy. I guess it knew I had a rough day with surveys earlier.

12/12
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

YAY!! I finally got one to take LOL it was an OTX on dishwashing liquid and it took me back to SR and when I checked it says exceeded limit. Woohoo!
    Sunshine Rewards

8. Default

I didn't qualify for the underware one either. I guess this butt is too fat!

I did get a Neilson one. They said I would watch a brief show. It was a full episode of How I met your mother with commericals. It was forever long. After I answered questions about this show, they showed me some more commericals. I did get back to SR in the end but I wanted to warn you guys that it took me more then 45 min. It was definitely closer to an hour. An the episode was pretty cute.
    I've been BOO'd!

if you check that kfc box you will get a kfc survey that takes about 6 min. and qualifies. They have security questions in there so take your time.

I can't beleive it! I got a really easy OTX! It took about five minutes and it was for one of my children to take regarding Cartoons. My son liked it. It took me to the congrats page and when I went back to try again, got the exceeded my limit page. Yahhhhoooo!

I'm 13/13!
    Sunshine Rewards