Page 260 of 546 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Why didn't I pay attention to the complaints about the ice tea - I just did it, it wasn't that bad so I thought why not. Why not is because it doesn't go back to SR and I can try for another survey! Surveys and I are not on the best of terms right now. Greenfield needs to monitor these surveys more carefully.

I got the dreaded ice tea one and took a chance - bad move on my part. I didn't get back to SR and I can try for another survey. Guess no credit for this one either. Discouraging.

I just got one on a new Ocean Spray snack product (I think it's connected to a series of surveys on healthy snacks). I got all the way to the end to the "Thanks for participating in our survey" page but when I got back to SR I got the "Sorry you didn't qualify" message. I tried for another survey and it lets me so I guess that one isn't gonna credit.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

I kept bailing out of the otx surveys as soon as they came up. Finally got a Vodka survey that took about 3 minutes and credited

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    I jusy got one on childrens otc medicines...mainly about Dimetap. It was actually kind of fun.It had some interactive things which made it more fun.
    Ugh, I am in the middle of this one and it was going SOOOO well, but now the next page of it won't load. I had such good feelings about this one and I think I'm almost at the end but the page is stuck.
    Debbie

I just did a greenfield entertaining/appetizer survey which took well over an hour and did not take me back to the SR congrats page. No exceeded limit page either, but now can't qualify for anything. Frustrating.

If you should get a survey that takes you to another site for a cleaning your home panel, this survey will not take you back to SR for credit. However, when you try to access another survey, you get the "you've exceeded the daily survey limit" page. So, I'm assuming this survey will credit.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    If you should get a survey that takes you to another site for a cleaning your home panel, this survey will not take you back to SR for credit. However, when you try to access another survey, you get the "you've exceeded the daily survey limit" page. So, I'm assuming this survey will credit.
    Yeah. I got that 2 days ago. And it did credit.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

My first try with a survey today - it is asking me what size panty I wear!!!

No reports here yet, so I will give it a try and report back!!!

ETA: guess too many size 8 butts out there - I didn't qualify! Ended up doing the house cleaning one, no, it didn't go back to SR, but I have exceeded my limit on surveys so hope it credits on Monday!!!
    Last edited by Lisaj68; 10-12-2007 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    My first try with a survey today - it is asking me what size panty I wear!!!

No reports here yet, so I will give it a try and report back!!!

Yes, please tell us... that is toooooooo funny!!
    Sunshine Rewards