Page 100 of 189 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

Just finished the long car insurance one. Hoping this credits without issues!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

had a weight loss/dieting one that didn't go back to SR at all - so tried again later and got about an interesting new cleaning product

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

i got the weight loss one also and instead of getting the congrats page i got a page that said thank you for taking our survey, your answers have been submitted. i reported this to gf so we see what happens. did manage to get another one right away about movies and that one took me back to the congrats page. guess second times the charm when it comes to my ds for the day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I just clicked Submit to get a survey, and it took me to a page saying the survey was closed. No big deal, so I clicked OK to go back to SR and try again. It took me to the Congratulations page, although I didn't do anything! So do I try for another survey, knowing I didn't do one, or do I not try again since I got the congrats page? I'm thinking I need to leave it for today and hope it credits? I don't want to get a double credit, but I really want to make the big bonus this month. Any thoughts, please?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

MajortMarcy i did that one too and it did credit for me and hopefully for you too.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I just clicked Submit to get a survey, and it took me to a page saying the survey was closed. No big deal, so I clicked OK to go back to SR and try again. It took me to the Congratulations page, although I didn't do anything! So do I try for another survey, knowing I didn't do one, or do I not try again since I got the congrats page? I'm thinking I need to leave it for today and hope it credits? I don't want to get a double credit, but I really want to make the big bonus this month. Any thoughts, please?
    Anytime I get a congrats page I just stop there. That's what I would do, anytime I've gotten a congrats page I've gotten credit. DO you need all of them to make the big bonus?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Anytime I get a congrats page I just stop there. That's what I would do, anytime I've gotten a congrats page I've gotten credit. DO you need all of them to make the big bonus?
    That's what I thought, too. I don't really want to risk it. I think I got number 26 yesterday, assuming Friday and Saturday both credit. At least I will have Monday and Tuesday to try for one if one this weekend doesn't credit. I don't usually get the big bonus, so I'd hate to be one short!

Thanks for the advice!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I think dh got this one this afternoon. I just asked him about it and he said that he took another one since he didn't complete anything. He didn't pay attention to the message after the survey closed but I bet it said what you noted above. If we get double credit, I'll get him to skip tomorrow. I'm sure that doesn't make up for not paying attention but that's all I know to do at this point. Don't you hate when things don't go as expected.
    Sunshine Rewards

I also got the sliding diet one that gave me a congrats page but not back to SR. So is this one crediting or not?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.knip View Post
    I also got the sliding diet one that gave me a congrats page but not back to SR. So is this one crediting or not?
    I think everyone who posted took it this weekend, so we won't know until tomorrow. I have never had a survey credit that didn't take me back to the SR congrats page. If someone took it before the weekend and got credit, maybe they'll jump in here. Good luck!