Page 20 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Just did a looong survey on health facilities in my area. It was a Greenfield survey and did not take me back to the SR congrats screen, just a GF thank you page. Be aware!

I just had a somewhat long one w/ all questions about video games & where played. I thought it was at the end since it asked the demographic questions, then popped up a screen to download something, telling me I will not get credit for the survey until I did it. I didn't do it - closed out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Got a survey on a supplement. Answered lots of questions, watched 2 or 3 commercial clips, then the next commercial wouldn't let me advance after watching the clip. The "next" button wouldn't highlight, no matter what I did, including refreshing, etc.
    You had to click on the "privacy statement" and then the next button highlighted.

Don't feel bad, I just got burned on my second 2 cent survey this month.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

the surveys keep booting me out before they even get started i don't even get to put in my age, i just get the first screen that tells me to maximize my browser (it is) and click the arrow, and i'm back to the SR page. third or fourth time today that's happened.

i totally feel your pain and frustration as that happened to me about 3 times this morning until i was finally able to complete one. don't give up - it will get better, i promise.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Just did a looong survey on health facilities in my area. It was a Greenfield survey and did not take me back to the SR congrats screen, just a GF thank you page. Be aware!
    Me too!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by KJFAE View Post
    I just had a somewhat long one w/ all questions about video games & where played. I thought it was at the end since it asked the demographic questions, then popped up a screen to download something, telling me I will not get credit for the survey until I did it. I didn't do it - closed out of it.
    I did that one too. I was sure I was done and then they wanted us to load that gamer thing. I actually tried loading it since they said they would uninstall it for us. Well it started to weird out. I think it was showing me someone elses info and then it said I did not get credit!! I immediatley went and uninstalled it but felt stupid for trying to get credit for that one!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRr
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I did that one too. I was sure I was done and then they wanted us to load that gamer thing. I actually tried loading it since they said they would uninstall it for us. Well it started to weird out. I think it was showing me someone elses info and then it said I did not get credit!! I immediatley went and uninstalled it but felt stupid for trying to get credit for that one!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRr
    FYI they aren't supposed to have us download anything. So if you get a survey that wants you to download, stop, get the URL and info, and go to the main surveys page on SR and click the Report button. GF doesn't allow their surveys to have downloads.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    FYI they aren't supposed to have us download anything. So if you get a survey that wants you to download, stop, get the URL and info, and go to the main surveys page on SR and click the Report button. GF doesn't allow their surveys to have downloads.

I didn't know that! I did the same one, downloaded it and completed the survey and it did credit.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Watch out for a survey on a cholesterol drug. DH just spent 20 minutes on it and got booted.