Page 98 of 334 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just tried to do my ds and i got the page that says there are no surveys available. so i went into it again and for some reason it did not keep my demographic info from b4 (it's like the cookie isn't being kept or something) and i would have to re-enter all my demos again. nothing has changed on my computer and i have already completed and gotten credit for my ssi and mv but gf is acting really strange this morning. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here.
    It's possible they were doing system maintenance at 5 am when you tried, Marcy.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

sh is still sending me to the page that says the survey is closed in all different languages. oh well, you win some you lose some. hopefully they will add some surveys later on today and i can try again. on a sunshinier note, i have gotten my ds, sm, ssi, mv and an amp this morning so i am totally ecstatic about that. best of luck everyone in getting all your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Happened yesterday and today with the DS:

Got into the survey, completed it all the way through the end with the classifying info and then got the page that says I don't qualify I obviously qualified - got name brands and potential products to survey. Each one was about 25 minutes long.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

SH is giving me the multiple languages now too

frusterated with SM today, completed one never went back to SH page, then just finished one and sorry we are expieriencing technical difficulties!

Just spent ~30 minutes on a DS that gave me the "Experiencing technical difficulties" at the end. This is ridiculous.
    Kayla

Hi, first post here, love Sunshine Rewards and this forum. However, I need to echo the sentiment lately about things going wrong during surveys. In just the past few days, have had a DS (about auto tv ads) that would never let me click "yes" when asked if I could view the video so after several commercials, kicked me out. Had an SSI today regarding casual dining that wouldn't add correctly no matter what I did, and just now had a DS regarding speakers that got all the way to the end and then got that technical error message. Very frustrating!!

I am following all the advice I find here. Anything else? Is there something we can do? Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just tried to do my ds and i got the page that says there are no surveys available. so i went into it again and for some reason it did not keep my demographic info from b4 (it's like the cookie isn't being kept or something) and i would have to re-enter all my demos again. nothing has changed on my computer and i have already completed and gotten credit for my ssi and mv but gf is acting really strange this morning. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here.
    I'm getting that too. Should I keep trying to get into one or just try some of the other surveys?
    Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by pygmymom View Post
    Hi, first post here, love Sunshine Rewards and this forum. However, I need to echo the sentiment lately about things going wrong during surveys. In just the past few days, have had a DS (about auto tv ads) that would never let me click "yes" when asked if I could view the video so after several commercials, kicked me out. Had an SSI today regarding casual dining that wouldn't add correctly no matter what I did, and just now had a DS regarding speakers that got all the way to the end and then got that technical error message. Very frustrating!!

I am following all the advice I find here. Anything else? Is there something we can do? Thanks!!!!
    Welcome!

The DS is the only one you can report errors to. These are technical errors, like the survey somehow broke in the middle (your one about videos sounds like that if it would not let you answer yes), rather than the "I spent xxx time on this survey and it kicked me out at the end" errors. The latter is not an error--it's generally some kind of quality control issue, like maybe you missed one of the questions you were supposed to answer a specific way or were going too fast or they felt you were being inconsistent.

If you go to the DS page, the link to report errors is below the green Greenfield box. I always open another tab to report errors, as you will need the info from the last page of the survey to describe the problem and give them the link to the problem survey. If you report a genuine technical issue, they can try to fix it only if you report it on that form, not if you complain about it in the forum. Not qualifying though, is not a technical issue.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I too have had problems with the DS. I have been having trouble for a few days. Yesterday I had to report on 2 surveys and I just reported one today. I have completed all the other surveys without a problem. It seems to be running slow or something.

To those that have not reported errors before: I have not had the page info on most occasions when I report them and just put not sure in the box. I then describe in great detail what it was about, the different types of things it asked ect ect and have only once not received my credit for a reported error (i just forget to keep the page open in order to get the info). So...even if you didnt copy the last page you were on you might try and file if you remember what it was about.
    Last edited by KimCh; 12-07-2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: more info