Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Tart Burners

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I'd be interested in a purple (or two or three...just changed schools and this is our school color)....let me know when you get them in and I'll place an order.
    Just curious ..... Where's your new school?
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    Just curious ..... Where's your new school?

Very small town in Nacogdoches County - Chireno.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

how do you order the tart burners?

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    how do you order the tart burners?
    Go to the shopping section of SR and look for Baubles, Bling, & Things. This is Cindy's store and you can order them from the website.
    LEA ANN

Cindy - I just received my package. The tart burners are really pretty. I ordered two to give as gifts, but now I'm thinking I might just keep them all - LOL. The lemon scrub arrived with no leaks - both seals still attached. Thanks for the loofahs. I can't wait to try everything.

I'm sure it is because of the summer heat, but the tarts arrived very soft and had left an oily residue on the boxes and jars. You might want to put the tarts in a plastic bag next time you ship them. No big deal, I just used a baby wipe to clean everything off. On the plus side, the box smelled wonderful as soon as I opened it.
    LEA ANN

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    Cindy - I just received my package. The tart burners are really pretty. I ordered two to give as gifts, but now I'm thinking I might just keep them all - LOL. The lemon scrub arrived with no leaks - both seals still attached. Thanks for the loofahs. I can't wait to try everything.

I'm sure it is because of the summer heat, but the tarts arrived very soft and had left an oily residue on the boxes and jars. You might want to put the tarts in a plastic bag next time you ship them. No big deal, I just used a baby wipe to clean everything off. On the plus side, the box smelled wonderful as soon as I opened it.

I am so glad to hear your scrubs didn't leak. I still need to find different seals, not happy with the ones I have, and now I'm wondering too if the summer heat didn't loosen the glue on some of those too. I love the little bags for the tarts, they are pretty, but I guess I could put them in the little plastic bag and then inside the decorative bags.

I still have few more tart burners left, so order away for Christmas gifts too.

Enjoy your scrub. It will make your feet feel special.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I love my Tart burner, Cindy-and my tarts were fine! However, the outer paper (the packaging) on my box was ripped, so I don't know if that's a common problem, but I thought it would be worth noting.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Haven't had anyone say they have ripped, but I wasn't happy with it anyway so i bought a really heavy duty paper the other day and used it for the last few orders. Its was a bit** to work with though. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I love my Tart burner, Cindy-and my tarts were fine! However, the outer paper (the packaging) on my box was ripped, so I don't know if that's a common problem, but I thought it would be worth noting.
    So I *finally* gave my SIL her tart burner and she loved it! Thanks
    Any chance of any jewelery from BBT being for sale to SR members?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I see on the website the only choices are Blue, Green, and Purple, but any chance of the pink ones coming back?
    Sunshine Rewards