PDA

View Full Version : Survey problems or questions etc.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

sunshinecindy
08-11-2010, 09:05 PM
This thread is to be used for ALL survey questions, problems, complaints and whatever....do not post anywhere else in the forum about surveys, use this thread ONLY. Any new threads about surveys will just be deleted.

Chris
08-11-2010, 09:27 PM
I am having problems with ssi.
When ssi first started I never got credit for them so I stopped doing them.
I gave ssi another try tonight.
I logged out of SR used ccleaner then I logged back in to sr.
When to ssi and got a survey on my 3rd try finished about 8:00.
Got this page at the finish, is this the right page?

Your answers have been successfully submitted.
Your opinions go a long way to help shape the future.

We have more survey opportunities ready for you.

NEW survey!

waited unit now 9:25 still has not credited.
So what Iam I doing wrong?

SunshineGirl
08-11-2010, 09:33 PM
I am having problems with ssi.
When ssi first started I never got credit for them so I stopped doing them.
I gave ssi another try tonight.
I logged out of SR used ccleaner then I logged back in to sr.
When to ssi and got a survey on my 3rd try finished about 8:00.
Got this page at the finish, is this the right page?

Your answers have been successfully submitted.
Your opinions go a long way to help shape the future.

We have more survey opportunities ready for you.

NEW survey!

waited unit now 9:25 still has not credited.
So what Iam I doing wrong?

I've never seen anyone have as consistent of problems with SSI as you have. there has to be something blocking their particular cookie for you. Do you get credits for all of the other surveys? What is your userid?

Chris
08-11-2010, 09:51 PM
I have no problems right now with any of the other surveys.

userid is 1785

SunshineGirl
08-11-2010, 10:04 PM
I have no problems right now with any of the other surveys.

userid is 1785

I just double checked and we definitely didn't get a credit for you. :( Is it possible that you have some kind of firewall or cookie cleaner that has a list of URLs that it is blocking? I'm just stumped.

Chris
08-11-2010, 10:11 PM
I don't have a firewall or have any sites that are blocked.

Thanks Tricia for looking in to this so fast!
I hope that you can find a reason why ssi does not credit for me.
It's no fun when you have the 6 pack game and I can't join in on the fun.

momof3lovebugs
08-11-2010, 10:53 PM
No problems, just want to say thanks for making this sticky so now I know where to go if I have any future issues! :sunshine:

Iteach
08-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Okay, so I'm going to throw this out there and hope that someone has an idea. Even since the GF tech problems last week I have not been able to take a GF daily or SM survey using FireFox. I click on the SR DS link, fill in my demographics and then get a white page. I can see that the page is trying to load but never does. When I click out and then go back in to try again, all my demographic information is gone. That's a change from before. The information would stay and you could just try for a survey again without entering the demographics all over again. I can take every other survey in FF.
I did think to try the GF surveys in Safari and am able to get in and they have been crediting, but Safari is really slow on my Mac and I have the latest version, and a pretty new computer. Any thoughts about Firefox and daily surveys? Thank you!

jnorth1007
08-12-2010, 07:20 AM
Can u check to see if FF has one of those lists of blocked sites? Also check to make sure there wasn't an add on d/l to ur firefox on accident that is blocking it. It sounds like something is blocking or deleting cookies, especially since u have to reenter ur info each time

KimCh
08-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Okay, so I'm going to throw this out there and hope that someone has an idea. Even since the GF tech problems last week I have not been able to take a GF daily or SM survey using FireFox. I click on the SR DS link, fill in my demographics and then get a white page. I can see that the page is trying to load but never does. When I click out and then go back in to try again, all my demographic information is gone. That's a change from before. The information would stay and you could just try for a survey again without entering the demographics all over again. I can take every other survey in FF.
I did think to try the GF surveys in Safari and am able to get in and they have been crediting, but Safari is really slow on my Mac and I have the latest version, and a pretty new computer. Any thoughts about Firefox and daily surveys? Thank you!

I use ie and am having the same exact issues. However, if I keep trying I usually get one at some point in the day. It is just taking alot more time than it did before the issues last week. I never did get an sm yesterday...just kept trying to load. I am taking the other surveys ssi & amp without a problem. Maybe they havent worked all the issues out yet? Hopefully, it will be back to normal for us soon...

PSL1013
08-12-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm having no problems now with the majority of surveys with the exception of MV. I (or my husband when he is available to try) have not been able to qualify for a survey since Thursday 7/29, 14 days straight of not qualifying and ironically it started when the survey problems all started. Never had a problem qualifying before, so I have no idea what has changed...it's been the same qualifying questions asked for the whole time too, it never changes? I just can't figure it out, very strange. Anyone else in the same boat? :confused:

mmm611
08-12-2010, 03:48 PM
PSL, I don't know what to tell you. I don't get MV too often and got my first one of the month today. I don't think I tried too hard for one while there were tech issues, so this is the first since your problems started too. I'm having trouble qualifying for most of the surveys this month, but I think new ones are just slow to be added.

secretmoney
08-12-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm having no problems now with the majority of surveys with the exception of MV. I (or my husband when he is available to try) have not been able to qualify for a survey since Thursday 7/29, 14 days straight of not qualifying and ironically it started when the survey problems all started. Never had a problem qualifying before, so I have no idea what has changed...it's been the same qualifying questions asked for the whole time too, it never changes? I just can't figure it out, very strange. Anyone else in the same boat? :confused:

Same boat.

gpp2001
08-12-2010, 05:06 PM

Same boat except my last one was on 7/30. It would be nice if I could get one but I'm happy that I'm getting SSI again!! :sunshine: 5 of of 6 ain't bad!

SunshineGirl
08-12-2010, 05:16 PM
MV is almost dead right now. We literally have about 10 people complete them a day. But they assured me that more surveys will be coming soon. I think they are a very small company.

I heard a rumor that you can take multiple SSI surveys a day. However, I don't want to encourage it until we start getting paid by them because I'm feeling a little uneasy right now. We haven't been paid since we started running them in May. :( But SG talked to someone else today who assured him we will get a check by the end of next week.

Blessing and Miracle
08-12-2010, 05:22 PM
We haven't been paid since we started running them in May. :( But SG talked to someone else today who assured him we will get a check by the end of next week.

OMG, you are kidding! :eek: I sure hope they pay you guys. That would be terrible if not. :( If they don't pay SR I'm all for returning what I earned from them so SR want lose too much. :)

spring
08-12-2010, 07:54 PM
MV is almost dead right now. We literally have about 10 people complete them a day. But they assured me that more surveys will be coming soon. I think they are a very small company.

I heard a rumor that you can take multiple SSI surveys a day. However, I don't want to encourage it until we start getting paid by them because I'm feeling a little uneasy right now. We haven't been paid since we started running them in May. :( But SG talked to someone else today who assured him we will get a check by the end of next week.

Yikes! You haven't gotten paid by them yet? I'd be feeling uneasy too, and way before now. I didn't see this thread earlier and I DID get an MV survey on the first try and it credited shortly after. I also got two of them during the "problem" period, and got my credits a couple of days later (Thanks, Tricia.) I just don't have time to try for all of the surveys each day except for GF, so perhaps that makes the difference?

mellymel261
08-12-2010, 07:55 PM
I just did the delicious treat survey on MV and it completed but didnt go to the 2nd screen. I just wanted to post this to make sure I get the manual credit

jnorth1007
08-12-2010, 08:04 PM
I just did the delicious treat survey on MV and it completed but didnt go to the 2nd screen. I just wanted to post this to make sure I get the manual credit

Just an FYI, posting here doesn't make a difference on whether or not you get those credits. They send credits to Tricia and she credits them to people. If they don't send the credit she can't give people credit. My understanding is that the MV credits are back to working correctly for those who get them. I think that this issue that you had was a fluky survey that didn't go to the second page and not one of the issues they were having last week when they were getting the second page but not getting credits. However if anyone else is having issues with MV not crediting after going to the second page please let us know.

jnorth1007
08-12-2010, 08:40 PM
I wanted to add that I also just got the delicious treat survey on MV and it went to the second page. I will let you know if it credits on the hour.

Yep! It was there almost immediately after I posted this. I think it was a fluke for you. Sorry!

mellymel261
08-12-2010, 09:48 PM
I dont think it is just me because they put their typical error message:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but our reward system validation is experiencing technical difficulties. We have logged your information and will contact you to complete your reward at the email address you supplied in the beginning of the survey. If you would like to contact customer service click the link below and indicate code=42

That is an error on their end not mine. I think I will just not take that one anymore I am spending too much time and not getting the credits for them if the manual credits arent going to be given as you are stating

29apr00
08-13-2010, 08:20 AM

Me too! :confused: I couldn't figure it out.....I'm like wth is going on? I keep trying every day, but now with Tricia saying they haven't paid you yet!?!?! OMG that's so low and slimy! I'm done with MV until I hear that you guys have been paid!! :headache:

jnorth1007
08-13-2010, 08:26 AM
Me too! :confused: I couldn't figure it out.....I'm like wth is going on? I keep trying every day, but now with Tricia saying they haven't paid you yet!?!?! OMG that's so low and slimy! I'm done with MV until I hear that you guys have been paid!! :headache:

It isn't MV that hasn't paid it is SSI that hasn't paid. Tricia said that MV is a small company and that she hasn't seen a lot of credits coming through from them each day because a lot of people aren't qualifying for their surveys because they don't have a lot of surveys to choose from. I did finally qualify for a MV last night and got credit after 10 days of getting the same qualifying questions over and over so I wouldn't give up on them just yet. They told her they were going to be loading more surveys and apparently they did load at least one yesterday. SSI is the one that has yet to send a check to Tricia but she is expecting a check soon.

jd3921fl
08-13-2010, 10:07 AM
Qualified and took one of the new My Thoughts longer suveys...about fast food coffee. Spent a LONG time doing it, finished and then was told..Didnt qualify. Went back and qualified for another one...same thing. Two survey's taken, kicked out at very end. The curse of Friday the 13th?

Arky
08-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Did Greenfield surveys credit today? I didn't get mine.

29apr00
08-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Is anyone else having to enter in all the demographic info for AMP again?

PSL1013
08-13-2010, 02:39 PM
Is anyone else having to enter in all the demographic info for AMP again?

I just did, strange

mmm611
08-13-2010, 02:54 PM
I had to reenter my AMP info at least once since they switched it.

For those of you having MV problems, try again today. I had LOTS of pages of qualifying questions today and just finished one and have received credit.

PSL1013
08-13-2010, 03:07 PM

For those of you having MV problems, try again today. I had LOTS of pages of qualifying questions today and just finished one and have received credit.

I've tried MV multiple times today and still nothing. :cry: Maybe they just don't like me anymore? :rolleyes:

marcymajor
08-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Pam-you are not alone. i haven't gotten a mv since 7/30 (2 full weeks ago) and all i get is the qualifying pages and then am told there are no surveys available. guess mv hates me too. oh well, at least i did get the long amp survey and it credited so that's the bright spot of my day.

spring
08-13-2010, 03:22 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. I just successfully got a 5 minute MV on my first try.

PSL1013
08-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I just successfully got a 5 minute MV on my first try.

Wish I could get one and then I would have completed the six pack for the first time in ages!! :cry:

TxAggies
08-13-2010, 03:52 PM
I've tried MV multiple times today and still nothing. :cry: Maybe they just don't like me anymore? :rolleyes:

I haven't had much luck with them either, but I keep trying lol! So I did have a new twist today: Today for the first time, just out of the blue, I have gotten the page asking me to log in with email & password! I have never signed up for them and have only taken their surveys through the SR link, so I have no clue why that is happening all of a sudden!

I suppose I will just keep plugging along with it periodically, clearing cookies etc, and maybe it will go back to normal for me, just as it suddenly as it went haywire! :)

PSL1013
08-13-2010, 04:02 PM
I haven't had much luck with them either, but I keep trying lol! So I did have a new twist today: Today for the first time, just out of the blue, I have gotten the page asking me to log in with email & password! I have never signed up for them and have only taken their surveys through the SR link, so I have no clue why that is happening all of a sudden!

I suppose I will just keep plugging along with it periodically, clearing cookies etc, and maybe it will go back to normal for me, just as it suddenly as it went haywire! :)

We can only hope! :D

29apr00
08-13-2010, 04:04 PM
yeah, i'm still getting nothing with MV....don't know why it has changed.

mellymel261
08-13-2010, 09:23 PM
once again took a LONG survey and finished and completed, didnt go to second page and didnt get credit, I understand other people are, but I have cleared cookies etc and I am getting ALL other credits so I dont see that it is a problem with my computer, so if manual credits are still going to be given for MV, I am waiting on 2 from 8/12 and 8/13. Thanks

DarcyDog
08-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Got my first MV this month!!:party:

Got my first 6-pack in months!!:party::party:

Life is good!

marcymajor
08-14-2010, 11:44 AM
just tried to do the long amp survey and i got the following message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /z/20028/CD1250/4054p124 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at AppStuff Port 80

i've only seen this message once b4 when i tried to do an amp and it eventually let me but for some reason today every time i have tried i get this message. has anyone else gotten this message or is it just me?:confused: if anyone has any insight into this problem it would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

was finally able to get one, completed the whole thing, got the thank you page but for some reason it did not credit. oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess i can try again later.

cjjmesser
08-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Wish I could get one and then I would have completed the six pack for the first time in ages!! :cry:

I'm gonna get a MV again one day ....not today.... but I'm still holding out hope and being persistent! I think I am just TOTALLY outside their demographics right now but I keep trying!

marcymajor
08-16-2010, 02:19 AM
just totally completed an ssi survey and instead of going to the page that asks if you liked the survey i got this page that said:

Due to heavy response volume we were unable to process your request.
Please try refreshing your browser to continue.
If this page appears again, come back in a few minutes to try again.
We apologise for the inconvenience.

oh well, guess i can try again.

marcymajor
08-16-2010, 10:29 AM
if i am allowed to vent then the only thing i have to say is ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have been trying for the last couple of days to get an amp and all it does is cycle thru asking the same questions over and over again (am i hispanic, what i drink, what tv stations i watch) and when i answer their questions i get the thanks for trying page. sh has kicked me out of 2 so far this morning and now they have nothing and i still can't get a mv (after 17 days of trying). on the bright side i did get a ds, sm and ssi today. now i feel better.

Mandi
08-16-2010, 10:36 AM
if i am allowed to vent then the only thing i have to say is ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have been trying for the last couple of days to get an amp and all it does is cycle thru asking the same questions over and over again (am i hispanic, what i drink, what tv stations i watch) and when i answer their questions i get the thanks for trying page. sh has kicked me out of 2 so far this morning and now they have nothing and i still can't get a mv (after 17 days of trying). on the bright side i did get a ds, sm and ssi today. now i feel better.

Those are the exact same questions I get too and I never qualify. It's been that way for weeks. :( I find it odd too because I've always had luck with AMP up until now.:confused:

PSL1013
08-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Those are the exact same questions I get too and I never qualify. It's been that way for weeks. :( I find it odd too because I've always had luck with AMP up until now.:confused:

me three! thankful for the ones that I do get though! :D

OhMari
08-16-2010, 12:32 PM
I know everyone is gone for a few days, but I only got credit for Friday's survey and not Sat. & Sunday,
Hopefully those were the only one's loaded and the other 2 will follow.

PSL1013
08-16-2010, 12:48 PM
I know everyone is gone for a few days, but I only got credit for Friday's survey and not Sat. & Sunday,

Hopefully they will show up along with the missing one from Thursday :D but since they are in NY, I'm thinking it might not be today because it will probably have to be a manual credit?

iluvamystery89
08-16-2010, 01:21 PM

same here. completed a DS all 3 days, but only got credit for friday. maybe they'll come through at 12:30pm (CT).

ETA: yep! there they are! :banana:

marcymajor
08-16-2010, 03:11 PM
i did it - i finally got a sh and an amp this afternoon and both have already credited. guess being able to vent helped plus a lot of patience and persistence. hang in there people and all of you can get them also. getting these 2 surveys this afternoon definitely made my monday a whole sunshinier.:sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
08-16-2010, 06:10 PM
I completed an mtc long survey today....didn't see a spot for putting it in pending and it's almost 3 hrs later....should I worry? or are these taking longer?

marcymajor
08-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Heather-they usually take the same amount of time as the regular amp surveys - credit at the top of the hour or 2nd hour. have you done this offer b4 or is this the first time? reason i ask is that i did it last friday and got credit for it and tried again on saturday, completed the whole survey and got the thank you page but didn't get credit for it so i am guessing that it can only be done once. HTH.:sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
08-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Heather-they usually take the same amount of time as the regular amp surveys - credit at the top of the hour or 2nd hour. have you done this offer b4 or is this the first time? reason i ask is that i did it last friday and got credit for it and tried again on saturday, completed the whole survey and got the thank you page but didn't get credit for it so i am guessing that it can only be done once. HTH.:sunshine:

that's what I was afraid of....it's the 2nd time...now I won't qualify for an amp either today b/c I did this one. :cry:

mellymel261
08-16-2010, 09:44 PM
Took and completed MYVIEW tonight, went to the 2nd page but it said they were expeiriencing difficulties....just wanted to put out there in case you were going to do any manual credits for their stuff.

sammielynn
08-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Most all of the Survey Head surveys that have taken have credited almost as soon as the survey was over. Yesterday and today they have not credited? Anyone else having this issue???

mmm611
08-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Most all of the Survey Head surveys that have taken have credited almost as soon as the survey was over. Yesterday and today they have not credited? Anyone else having this issue???

Sorry, I had a nice short one earlier this morning and it credited instantly. I think the few I've taken that have not credited for SH have gone thru Quick Surveys and GF. The best explanation I can come up with for those on my end is maybe the cookie expires because the survey took too long?

sammielynn
08-17-2010, 10:43 AM
Sorry, I had a nice short one earlier this morning and it credited instantly. I think the few I've taken that have not credited for SH have gone thru Quick Surveys and GF. The best explanation I can come up with for those on my end is maybe the cookie expires because the survey took too long?

Thanks, that could be it.

marcymajor
08-17-2010, 06:38 PM
i think i am beginning to get a complex about mv surveys. it has now been 18 days since i took one and every day i try and every day i get page after page of qualifying questions only to be told that there are no surveys available. oh well, you win some, you lose some i guess. on a happier note, i did manage to get the other 5 surveys today so that makes me feel a lot better. maybe one day i will get another mv and all will be right with the world.:sunshine:

jnorth1007
08-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Marcy,

Cindy and Tricia decided to allow this thread so that people could post that they are having technical difficulties but it is truly not meant to be a vent space and it seems like what you use it for. I understand the frustration you have with the MV not allowing you to qualify but people ARE qualifying so it is TRULY your demographics that aren't matching up and we can do NOTHING about that. We want other people to be able to find helpful information in the forums and that kind of information gets lost and buried in posts about how you haven't been able to qualify for surveys. We can't even report qualifying issues to the survey companies. Please don't take the kindness of Tricia and Cindy for granted in assuming that because they opened a thread for survey issues that you can use it to vent everyday. If you do that then they will end up not reading the thread at all and the real issues will go unread and won't be addressed with the survey companies. I'm just asking that you make our jobs a little easier and not use this thread as a place to vent about qualifying. Thanks!

29apr00
08-17-2010, 07:33 PM
i think i am beginning to get a complex about mv surveys. it has now been 18 days since i took one and every day i try and every day i get page after page of qualifying questions only to be told that there are no surveys available. oh well, you win some, you lose some i guess. on a happier note, i did manage to get the other 5 surveys today so that makes me feel a lot better. maybe one day i will get another mv and all will be right with the world.:sunshine:

I just FINALLY got a MV for the 1st time this month!! just keep trying,.....hopefully it credits!

SCard
08-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Anyone else having problems with the Super Member Y2C crediting? Took and completed the 1st one around 5:30PM, went to the usual page and did not credit at 6 or 7PM. Closed my browser(FF), ran c cleaner, took another one and completed that at 8:40PM, usual last page, no credit at 9PM. I haven't installed any updates, I use FF most of the time. Checked my list of blocked cookies and don't see anything that would be a problem. :confused:

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

mellymel261
08-17-2010, 09:54 PM
took mine tonight and credited on the first hour after, took it in FF...sorry no help here

m 'n c
08-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Marcy,

Cindy and Tricia decided to allow this thread so that people could post that they are having technical difficulties but it is truly not meant to be a vent space and it seems like what you use it for. I understand the frustration you have with the MV not allowing you to qualify but people ARE qualifying so it is TRULY your demographics that aren't matching up and we can do NOTHING about that. We want other people to be able to find helpful information in the forums and that kind of information gets lost and buried in posts about how you haven't been able to qualify for surveys. We can't even report qualifying issues to the survey companies. Please don't take the kindness of Tricia and Cindy for granted in assuming that because they opened a thread for survey issues that you can use it to vent everyday. If you do that then they will end up not reading the thread at all and the real issues will go unread and won't be addressed with the survey companies. I'm just asking that you make our jobs a little easier and not use this thread as a place to vent about qualifying. Thanks!

I can tell you that as a Mod I avoid this thread since it usually is just posts about qualifying and crediting. It just depresses me and I don't really need any more downers right now in my life. So take it for what it's worth when you are posting in here.

drdm12@yahoo.com
08-18-2010, 12:14 AM
The only survey I have a credit problem with is SSI - have taken many of them and I dont think I have seen one credit come through - is there a time delay liek they only do it once a month or every few weeks?

jnorth1007
08-18-2010, 07:21 AM
No there is no time delay they should be crediting on the hour. Have u tried changing to a different browser? I would also check the security settings on ur browser. Make sure that ssi is not ion one of ur blocked sites lists. There is definetly something blocking ur cookies if u haven't received any credits for ssi surveys. The key is to figure out what it is. I know there is another member (Chris is the screen name) who also has the same problem. Perhaps u guys can PM each other and compare systems to see what could be causing the problem. Good Luck!

SCard
08-18-2010, 07:37 AM
I did an AMP later last night and it did credit. I just completed SH, it went back to the SR page normally but did not credit. I'll check out my computer more tonight. I completed DS yesterday too, will see if that credits today.:confused::confused:

jnorth1007
08-18-2010, 08:22 AM
It seems that sometimes the SH's don't credit like they should. It isn't a major issue but I have found that every 4 or 5 I do won't go through the whole cycle of yellow page to SR main site and I won't get credit. I usually think it is just a technical issue that it doesn't load completely back to the SR page which triggers the credit. If you are getting the majority of your credits from them then I would just assume that this was a fluke and not the norm and clear your cookies and try again for another SH. Because it is the only one that credits immediately it also has the most chance of having issues arise in the crediting process. Good luck!!

29apr00
08-18-2010, 12:43 PM
is anyone else getting a Server Busy error on GF?

PSL1013
08-18-2010, 12:56 PM
is anyone else getting a Server Busy error on GF?

Yes, the SM is for me, I got the DS earlier with no problem.

momof3lovebugs
08-18-2010, 03:04 PM
I just had the same SH white screen that never rerouted back to yellow and then the sr main page. This never used to happen for me but now this is the 2nd time in about a week.

disney_girl
08-18-2010, 03:07 PM
I just had the same SH white screen that never rerouted back to yellow and then the sr main page. This never used to happen for me but now this is the 2nd time in about a week.

Not sure what's going on with that! I just finished one that credited about 10 minutes ago. Might just be a survery or two that are flaky! Hopefully your next one will credit!

PSL1013
08-18-2010, 03:17 PM

I also just did one and it worked fine for me, sorry about yours...must be a glitch, bummer.

marcymajor
08-18-2010, 03:18 PM
i just spent almost 40 minutes on an amp survey, finished it around 2:51 this afternoon, got the thank you page but it did not credit on the hour. r amps taking longer to credit today or maybe because it was so close to the hour it might credit on the 2nd hour. if someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. this is not a vent, just asking for help.:thanks:

disney_girl
08-18-2010, 03:22 PM
i just spent almost 40 minutes on an amp survey, finished it around 2:51 this afternoon, got the thank you page but it did not credit on the hour. r amps taking longer to credit today or maybe because it was so close to the hour it might credit on the 2nd hour. if someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. this is not a vent, just asking for help.:thanks:

It's possible it will be on the 2nd hour. If I take one within 15 minutes of the hour, I wait until the 2nd hour to worry about the credit! I haven't had any issues with AMP this week. HTH

marcymajor
08-18-2010, 03:36 PM
disneygirl-:thanks: for your answer. keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that it does indeed credit on the 2nd hour. i have not had any problems with amp crediting this week so i was a little surprised when this one did not credit at 3:05. again :thanks: and have a great day.:sunshine: my amp just credited. guess it was too close to the hour. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCard
08-18-2010, 09:20 PM
I did an AMP later last night and it did credit. I just completed SH, it went back to the SR page normally but did not credit. I'll check out my computer more tonight. I completed DS yesterday too, will see if that credits today.:confused::confused:

Update-tonight I cleared cookies, used IE to take surveys. completed Y2C (Super member), SH and SSI. Surveyhead was the only what that credited. I have no idea what the problem is. I hoped it was FF, but IE is just as bad????

jnorth1007
08-18-2010, 09:28 PM
I would say that if you are having this many issues with such an array of the surveys there is something on your computer causing you issues. I would start from the top and run an AVG type program to make sure there isn't a spyware type program hidden on your computer. One thing you might also try if you are on wireless is to plug in the ethernet chord to your router and then to your computer and clear cookies and take them that way. It will let you know if it is something in your wireless. I have had issues since the start with my wireless and I am unable to do anything on SR without being plugged in to the ethernet chord. I don't know why but nothing was crediting consistently before I started doing this. Now it all credits the majority of the time. If those do not work I would say you need to do a serious search of your computer for blocked lists or something similar. Are you closing all windows except SR when you are taking surveys? I also have to do that because if I have AOL open when I am on SR they regenerate new IP addresses the whole time I am on there and it messes with my cookies. Use myip website to check and see what if your ip addresses are changing. Check it and then wait a little while and check it again. If it is different then that means that there is an issue. I hope one of these will help.

mellymel261
08-18-2010, 10:26 PM
completed new technology one tonight and got this:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but our reward system validation is experiencing technical difficulties. We have logged your information and will contact you to complete your reward at the email address you supplied in the beginning of the survey. If you would like to contact customer service click the link below and indicate code=42

momof3lovebugs
08-18-2010, 11:38 PM
Man, bad survey day!:( I just took and finished a smytc and when it was supposed to go to the congrats green page, instead it said on the green page, sorry for the inconvenience we are experienceing tech diff. :cry: I am assuming it won't credit. :(

donaldsgirl
08-19-2010, 11:37 AM
Hi! I am new to the forums and I completed two SSI surveys a couple of days ago and then another one just yesterday and I have not received any credits for them I am not sure what is happening??

I asked one another thread and got some insturctions on who to check cookies and all of that and settings apprear to be the same as everyone else but I am not getting the credits.

Also, I installed the printer for coupons.com and have gone through to print some each day and no credits for that either. :confused:

What am I missing? I am out about 1.90 for what I have completed but not got credit for :cry:

29apr00
08-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Bummer......I just did a really long survey that ended in the generic white page! I know i read earlier that survey's from this company that redirect to a specific one tend to not credit. darn.....off to clear and try again.

Is GF still not loading?

marcymajor
08-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Jennifer-was it a survey about golf and golf videogames? if it was, i got that one too earlier today and got a generic white thank you page after totally completing it. was able to get another one right away and got the right congrats page from sr. hope you can get another one soon. have a great day.:sunshine:

29apr00
08-19-2010, 12:15 PM
nope, no golf....long food one.

PSL1013
08-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Any word yet on why some of us here are still unable to qualify for a MV survey...never had a problem in the past and now it's been weeks since I was able to get one? Always the same qualifying questions too, very weird. I would have a six-pack today if it were to cooperate a bit? :confused:

marcymajor
08-19-2010, 04:07 PM
since we all did so well with mv in the past, maybe they just ran out of surveys for us to qualify for (it's been 20 days for me).:D

LuvMyBoys
08-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Any word yet on why some of us here are still unable to qualify for a MV survey...never had a problem in the past and now it's been weeks since I was able to get one? Always the same qualifying questions too, very weird. I would have a six-pack today if it were to cooperate a bit? :confused:

I would love to know this too, it's been weeks since I have been able to get one? :confused:

Today I can't get SSI to cooperate with me either? :confused:

jnorth1007
08-19-2010, 04:29 PM
It is not a technical issue. They are a very small company and they don't get as many surveys as other companies. I wish I could say that it is a technical issue that they could fix but it isn't. They have simply run out of surveys and are loading new ones sporadically. Probably not what u want to hear but keep trying.

marcymajor
08-19-2010, 05:00 PM
just tried to do a sh survey, answered the 1st question about when i am going to purchase my next vehicle and page came up that said "OOPS" an error has occurred. oh well, you win some, you lose some. i am happy with the 4 i did get today. will try again later and hopefully sh will add some new surveys. if not, there is always tomorrow to try again. have a great day everybody.:sunshine:

KimCh
08-19-2010, 05:17 PM
I just had the same thing happen on SH. I am bummed because I know it was for my favorite survey to take. I will keep trying. As far as mv goes...I agree that we must have taken them all. lol I can remember when we first started doing those Tricia said not to count on them everyday because they are a small company. I was surprised when I got one every day. Since they had the issues I havent been able to get one and have quit trying ( I get tired of filling out that info over and over). I will be happy with my 5 until it sounds like people are getting them again.

cuppycakemom
08-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Just got a SH and it didn't credit immediately....talked to my mom and she said the same for her today. Are they still suppoed to happen that way, or did I miss the fact that they don't credit immediately anymore?

I'm still happy that I got a few today :) Finally feeling like I'm back in the groove a little!!

marcymajor
08-19-2010, 07:15 PM
i just completed a sh survey and it credited immediately. probably not what you wanted to hear. i am so sorry that you and your mom had crediting issues with sh today. have u tried to take another one? i'll keep my fingers crossed for both of you that you both get another sh and it credits immediately. keep smiling and have a wonderful evening.:sunshine:

marcymajor
08-20-2010, 08:12 AM
after getting the white generic thank you page on 2 daily surveys this morning (long food survey and on hospitals in my area) i was able to get a 3rd one on tires and got the congrats page.:party:

29apr00
08-20-2010, 08:20 AM
that long food survey was the one I did yesterday that gave me the white page! seems like there may be an issue with that survey.

29apr00
08-20-2010, 08:55 AM
I just completed a SH using a strange new format.....the survey company logo and name were on a banner that floated thru the middle of the screen....you couldn't see the button to advance the question, you just kinda had to guess that it was there. the screens were all lined up incorrectly too, you'd see 3/4 of the question, move on and see the last 1/4 of the previous and 1/2 of the next one......I thought for sure it would error out but it didn't. I do't know if there is a way to let them know it's not formatted properly.

marcymajor
08-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Leslie-when you completed your sh survey did a bright yellow page come up saying that they appreciate your time in taking their surveys and then it went back to sr or did it just go back to sr? reason i ask is that if you don't get the bright yellow page it probably won't credit. i speak from experience. HTH.:sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
08-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Is anyone else having problems with Survey Head? I took a survey early this morning, completed it and it returned to the SR page, but didn't credit. Thinking it was just "one of those surveys", cleared cookies and tried a couple hours later and had the same results. I completed the 2nd survey, it returned to the SR page, but didn't credit again. I have never had a problem with SH, but I think its strange that I would get two in a row that didn't credit. I haven't changed any of the settings on my computer and I am getting credit for other surveys just fine. Thanks for any help you can offer.

YES!! This is the third one I have taken in a week and a half that hasn't credited. :( I am getting frustrated now.:(

lanny76
08-20-2010, 04:57 PM
I got a blue page, then it went to SR after I did my SH, but no credit......and this after I got a white thank you page for my GF.....so real great luck thus far today!:rolleyes:

marcymajor
08-21-2010, 07:00 AM
just tried to do my ds this morning and got the following message when i tried to access a survey:

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
Please check back later.

guess gf might be having some problems today. oh well, guess i can try again later.

SCard
08-21-2010, 07:18 AM
just tried to do my ds this morning and got the following message when i tried to access a survey:

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
Please check back later.

guess gf might be having some problems today. oh well, guess i can try again later.

Me too, hopefully it will be fixed and we can do DS later

memanana
08-21-2010, 08:48 AM
Same thing for me

Please check back later.

marcymajor
08-21-2010, 01:37 PM
just got my ds for today, completed it and got the congrats page. it's fixed now.:party:

cuppycakemom
08-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Just to commiserate with those of you having issues with SH, I just did my second SH in two days that hasn't taken me to the "ending yellow page" and hasn't credited.

I've never had issues with SH...it's the one that I seem to get pretty much any day that I have time to do it. BLah. Guess I'll try to find time to try another one later....just my luck that it would happen to me on the weekend that they are at an increased payout :computer:

At least my DS seemed to go just fine!

PSL1013
08-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Just to commiserate with those of you having issues with SH, I just did my second SH in two days that hasn't taken me to the "ending yellow page" and hasn't credited.

I've never had issues with SH...it's the one that I seem to get pretty much any day that I have time to do it. BLah. Guess I'll try to find time to try another one later....just my luck that it would happen to me on the weekend that they are at an increased payout :computer:

At least my DS seemed to go just fine!

Don't feel bad, I can't even qualify for a SH survey since the increase....tomorrow I will have NO problem! :rotfl:

lanny76
08-22-2010, 05:48 PM
technical difficulties for me, both SH & GF :(

marcymajor
08-23-2010, 06:36 AM
not to be too much of a pita but has anyone heard anything about the gf surveys from 8/12 that a lot of us did not get credit for? just curious.:D

jnorth1007
08-23-2010, 08:02 AM
Don't count on that credit coming through. Then if it does it will be a nice suprise. I would think since they haven't sent the manual credits yet that they will not be doing so.

marcymajor
08-23-2010, 08:47 AM
jnorth-:thanks: for answering my question. oh well, you win some you lose some. have a great day.:sunshine:

29apr00
08-23-2010, 11:38 AM
OH I'm angry now!! I just finished a SH survey about a product I use every day.....I finished the survey only to have it tell me they had already registerd my ID for that survey. Well I KNOW i've never done a survey about this product!! I'd have remembered it! UGH!!!! And since we've only had Sh for a few months......it's not likely i'd have forgotten that soon. :computer:

29apr00
08-23-2010, 12:50 PM
UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! Got another SH......got to the end and it said " we will not route you back to your survey site......expect credit in 7-10 days!" :computer::computer::computer: I am just striking out with them!

momof3lovebugs
08-23-2010, 01:37 PM
UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! Got another SH......got to the end and it said " we will not route you back to your survey site......expect credit in 7-10 days!" :computer::computer::computer: I am just striking out with them!

I just did that one too.....sigh....not looking good for me to hit my goal. :(

Alice28
08-23-2010, 02:11 PM

I got that one yesterday as well. Sigh.

LuvMyBoys
08-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Today was the first time I had a SH survey not credit for me?? :confused:

It asked for my personal info at the end to do a follow-up call and then it said I could close out the survey but it wouldn't redirect me back to the site. :confused:

I guess if they call me, I know what I will be asking them about! My 60 cents!! :rotfl:

lanny76
08-24-2010, 04:41 PM
I keep getting a blue page that says I will get credit in 4-6 weeks, and it does not go back to SR, so my last several SH attempts haven't produced credit for me, unfortunately.

lswheatly
08-24-2010, 06:14 PM
I have only been able to qualify and receive credit for 3/6 surveys per day and it's putting a damper on my goals:cry:......I guess I have to be grateful that I at least get 3 per day.

jnorth1007
08-24-2010, 06:33 PM
Since you guys use this thread to vent I thought that perhaps you would allow me to vent for a moment. We have been trying to explain to you guys for a while the impact that your posts have on other people in the forum. We have expressed our understanding that it is frustrating to not qualify or get credit for surveys. We get it! We also know that you guys aren't the only ones who come the forums and that some people come her to find out information and not to just vent.

I don't know if you guys saw the thread earlier by a newer member who was having issues with getting the SH to work for her. People were trying to help her figure out what the problem was but she was getting frustrated. She went looking in the forum for information and instead found a bunch of posts about issues with SH crediting or working. Based upon these posts she decided to cancel her membership and donate her earning to the charity.

Now I would think that we all know that the majority of the surveys credit the majority of the time. However, all you guys post about are the negatives and the issues so when people are looking for information it looks like it is not worth trying SR because all they will deal with is surveys they can't qualify for or that they can't get to credit. I would bet that if you all looked at your numbers you would say that the majority of the money you earn are off of surveys. Because of there only being complaints posted the people who most need the help can't get it or decide not to bother because of all of the negative press you guys are giving SR.

I know you all love SR as much as I do so I know you aren't doing it to try to hurt Tricia or her business but that is exactly what you are doing. Don't get me wrong I know that life and SR are not all a bed of roses but if you read the posts in this forum from the viewpoint of a new person just starting out I think you would agree that you would say that it isn't worth it to even try SR because all they have is issues.

It breaks my heart to think that if that person hadn't have read all of the negative info about SH that perhaps she would have been open to us helping her figure out what the issue was and we could have helped her earn as much as you guys have. Now she won't even bother to try.

In the end you guys will make your own decisions but I would hope that in the future I would hope that you would censor yourselves when you post. Stop and ask yourself, "Am I posting to get it off of my chest?" or "Am I posting because I need someone to help me figure this out?" If the second one is the answer then I would encourage you to post your question and everyone here will try to help you figure out what the issue it. However, you have to be willing to listen to the answer and try different things to make it work. If you are posting for the first reason stop and consider a different form of venting. If not for yourselves then for the sake of Tricia's business. Would you want to be a part of a program where the long time members are constantly complaining about how awful the surveys are and what an issue the surveys are? Probably not. I would say that if the majority of the surveys were causing these issues for people then we would probably all be gone and wouldn't even bother trying. It is because the majority of them DO credit that we all stay around. However, it isn't the majority of surveys that are being posted about it is the minority and it makes visitors and people who haven't used SR think that this program stinks and isn't worth trying.

I hope I haven't offended anyone as it truly isn't my intention. I really just got upset when I saw the thread from today and I was hoping that maybe I could explain to you guys in a way that wouldn't seem like we were slapping your wrists. When we close or delete threads it is NEVER about trying to punish you it is ALWAYS about trying to make SR the best it can be and I know you all want to be a part of that. Thanks for listening to MY vent! :sunshine::love::heart:

gpp2001
08-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Janet - well said!!! I often want to vent but don't think it's really worth my effort to come here and post. We all get frustrated at one time or another but I have made over $3500 here and don't want SR to go away! I am so much happier with doing surveys that credit 95% than with doing the freebies that credit only 40%! :sunshine:

That's my 2 cents for the day! :sunshine:

Alice28
08-24-2010, 09:15 PM
You're right Janet. :heart:

m 'n c
08-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Just take Janet's post as the official warning. We'll be starting to hand out warnings and then infractions if new survey threads are opened in the forum. It is affecting the mood of the forum negatively and now is turning away members which is NOT what we need around here.

m 'n c
08-24-2010, 09:20 PM
BTW I had an extremely easy SSI survey today. 2 pages and I was done. I just have to be prepared for a Zoo to contact me about thoughts on photos. No problem for me!!

momof3lovebugs
08-24-2010, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the reminder! I try very hard to stay positive and only post if I am having issues that other people seem to be too. If I get discouraged, I just take a little break and come back later.
I try and keep the perspective that this is all money I wouldn't have if SR wasn't here.
And I actually have seen things I have taken surveys on or gone looking for things I have taken surveys on! I think it's pretty neat! It's a good deal and I would hate for it to be lost b/c of negative press. :(
Thanks for all the hard work!

m 'n c
08-24-2010, 09:25 PM
My husband gets super excited when he sees a movie trailer he took a survey on play on tv.

jnorth1007
08-24-2010, 09:37 PM
I just got the zoo one too Cate!!! Super easy and they are going to call me Thursday evening to do the survey!! Yay!! I love the easy ones. You guys should go try the SSI right now and see if you get the zoo one. If so give them your info!

Hedy
08-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Since you guys use this thread to vent I thought that perhaps you would allow me to vent for a moment. We have been trying to explain to you guys for a while the impact that your posts have on other people in the forum. We have expressed our understanding that it is frustrating to not qualify or get credit for surveys. We get it! We also know that you guys aren't the only ones who come the forums and that some people come her to find out information and not to just vent.

I don't know if you guys saw the thread earlier by a newer member who was having issues with getting the SH to work for her. People were trying to help her figure out what the problem was but she was getting frustrated. She went looking in the forum for information and instead found a bunch of posts about issues with SH crediting or working. Based upon these posts she decided to cancel her membership and donate her earning to the charity.

Now I would think that we all know that the majority of the surveys credit the majority of the time. However, all you guys post about are the negatives and the issues so when people are looking for information it looks like it is not worth trying SR because all they will deal with is surveys they can't qualify for or that they can't get to credit. I would bet that if you all looked at your numbers you would say that the majority of the money you earn are off of surveys. Because of there only being complaints posted the people who most need the help can't get it or decide not to bother because of all of the negative press you guys are giving SR.

I know you all love SR as much as I do so I know you aren't doing it to try to hurt Tricia or her business but that is exactly what you are doing. Don't get me wrong I know that life and SR are not all a bed of roses but if you read the posts in this forum from the viewpoint of a new person just starting out I think you would agree that you would say that it isn't worth it to even try SR because all they have is issues.

It breaks my heart to think that if that person hadn't have read all of the negative info about SH that perhaps she would have been open to us helping her figure out what the issue was and we could have helped her earn as much as you guys have. Now she won't even bother to try.

In the end you guys will make your own decisions but I would hope that in the future I would hope that you would censor yourselves when you post. Stop and ask yourself, "Am I posting to get it off of my chest?" or "Am I posting because I need someone to help me figure this out?" If the second one is the answer then I would encourage you to post your question and everyone here will try to help you figure out what the issue it. However, you have to be willing to listen to the answer and try different things to make it work. If you are posting for the first reason stop and consider a different form of venting. If not for yourselves then for the sake of Tricia's business. Would you want to be a part of a program where the long time members are constantly complaining about how awful the surveys are and what an issue the surveys are? Probably not. I would say that if the majority of the surveys were causing these issues for people then we would probably all be gone and wouldn't even bother trying. It is because the majority of them DO credit that we all stay around. However, it isn't the majority of surveys that are being posted about it is the minority and it makes visitors and people who haven't used SR think that this program stinks and isn't worth trying.

I hope I haven't offended anyone as it truly isn't my intention. I really just got upset when I saw the thread from today and I was hoping that maybe I could explain to you guys in a way that wouldn't seem like we were slapping your wrists. When we close or delete threads it is NEVER about trying to punish you it is ALWAYS about trying to make SR the best it can be and I know you all want to be a part of that. Thanks for listening to MY vent! :sunshine::love::heart:

Just take Janet's post as the official warning. We'll be starting to hand out warnings and then infractions if new survey threads are opened in the forum. It is affecting the mood of the forum negatively and now is turning away members which is NOT what we need around here.

What they said.

brandiramirez
08-25-2010, 09:24 AM
Very well said I agree Janet. I always thought you were a little mean :blush: when you closed threads and some of the comments, know i see why. Which makes perfect sense when you take the time to think about it. But I totally agree with what your saying. Believe me I do get frustrated but out of all the surveys that I do complete just about 99% of them credit. I've read all the tips and believe me they do help! Tricia is also great for always doing whats best for us.

marcymajor
08-25-2010, 02:07 PM
this is not a problem. just wanted to say that i took an amp survey about an hour and half ago and it was totally interesting as it was about cell phones and cell phone providers, showed me videos and ads and at the end of the survey it wanted to know what tv shows i watched in the last week. finished it at 12:59 and it credited at 1:05. if you get this survey, you will find it to be enjoyable. :sunshine:

KimCh
08-25-2010, 04:52 PM
I have been having problems for the last week with SH. I get surveys without a problem but a lot of them have ended without coming back to SR. I end up taking another and do get credit which is great, but am wondering....if most people have a survey with an issue and just go ahead and take another is Tricia able to tell that there is a problem or would just taking another cover it up?
I love the money I am earning and realize like everyone else that you dont get them all to credit, but this seems to be ongoing and I am not having problems with others. This is the end page of the survey I just completed.
https://www.petersmktg.com/questionnaire/845-1.php?rn=30019#130 I didnt know if she could tell if the problem is in the link?
It seems like I am taking surveys for more than SR.

jnorth1007
08-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Survey Head does not take reports of issues. We could track every non-credit we want but they do not take reports even when we have reported major reporting issues they say it is on our end. I would say that if you are able to go back in and get another one and get credit then consider it a good day.

I think the biggest misconception in these forums is that reporting issues will get them fixed. Wrong. The majority of the survey companies don't let us even report the issues so really they get no further than these forums. If anything they say "If you don't like it we can just cancel your contract." We have to accept things like they are or end the contract and the 95% of people who do get credit will not even get to try. In the end there are thousands of people who are willing to take their surveys without discussing the issues so they don't need us. Continued discussion about issues with them will only result in them cancelling our contract and then we are out of luck. Worth it?

I truly am not trying to be cold or uncaring because there are many of us who have had this happen a few times but really we can't do anything about it and the continued negative discussion of them will make them cancel us. Is it fair? No, but like I said there are alot of people out there willing to take the surveys and not give them negative PR so why bother with us? I would expect that most people, you included, would say that you would rather try two a day a few times a month then to not have the opportunity at all.

jnorth1007
08-25-2010, 06:30 PM
this is not a problem. just wanted to say that i took an amp survey about an hour and half ago and it was totally interesting as it was about cell phones and cell phone providers, showed me videos and ads and at the end of the survey it wanted to know what tv shows i watched in the last week. finished it at 12:59 and it credited at 1:05. if you get this survey, you will find it to be enjoyable. :sunshine:

YAY!! I love when they are fun and easy and best of all interesting. It makes me crazy when one is boring. I would rather close out and try for another than to get one that is really boring. :rotfl: Gimme a good, interesting survey and I would be willing to do it for free just to find out about new products or shows.

jnorth1007
08-25-2010, 06:35 PM
:rotfl: Ok here is my problem. Life has gotten so busy since the kids went back to school that I am always trying to get surveys done when I can fit them. I keep a notebook with my surveys in them and mark them off when I complete them. Well I have been getting up at 6am so I can have some quiet time and do my surveys in peace and quiet. Twice in the last week I have taken one at 6am and gotten distracted and not circle it in my book so I have taken another in the afternoon when I got home thinking I hadn't done it and only figured it out when I get 2 credits the next day! I know it must be tough to have 2 extra credits :rotfl: but I swear GF is going to slap the cuffs on me LOL! How do you guys track them and how do you keep from forgetting which ones you took??? Most of them are easy because I can look for the credit and if it is there I know I took it LOL but GF has gotten me twice. You think I would be a bad mom if I made the kids handle their own breakfast so I can finish my surveys and this won't happen? LOL

gpp2001
08-25-2010, 07:02 PM
:rotfl: Ok here is my problem. Life has gotten so busy since the kids went back to school that I am always trying to get surveys done when I can fit them. I keep a notebook with my surveys in them and mark them off when I complete them. Well I have been getting up at 6am so I can have some quiet time and do my surveys in peace and quiet. Twice in the last week I have taken one at 6am and gotten distracted and not circle it in my book so I have taken another in the afternoon when I got home thinking I hadn't done it and only figured it out when I get 2 credits the next day! I know it must be tough to have 2 extra credits :rotfl: but I swear GF is going to slap the cuffs on me LOL! How do you guys track them and how do you keep from forgetting which ones you took??? Most of them are easy because I can look for the credit and if it is there I know I took it LOL but GF has gotten me twice. You think I would be a bad mom if I made the kids handle their own breakfast so I can finish my surveys and this won't happen? LOL

Hi Janet -

I have a gigantic excel spreadsheet where I keep track of my Sunshine earnings - I have on page for each of the survey companies, one for Freebies/Offers, one for shopping and a totals page where I can see how much I have earned for each survey, shopping, or offer. Can you tell I was an accountant in a previous lifetime???? For each survey page, each line is dated and I put in what the survey was about, how much I earned and there is a column where I put an x when it credits! I don't know if this system would be of any help to you because all you're doing is circling something. But it works for me!! :sunshine:

jnorth1007
08-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Karn I am actually like this with all other parts of my life. My budget, spending, disney saving, other saving all have spreadsheet and formulas and way more info than any person could need LOL. I have never had an issue before it just seems my mind is so distracted with so much going on that I keep forgetting to mark it. I guess I just need to make myself mark it each time. Thanks for your advice. We sound like twins LOL but I am a bookkeeper for several local business and the treasurer of the PTA so I guess that is where the numbers things comes from.

gpp2001
08-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Janet -

That is so funny - I am the treasurer of the PTA too!!! And I'm going back to work soon. Hoping to find some temp work so I can be off when the kid is off!

29apr00
08-25-2010, 09:19 PM
just finished a survey, clicked continue at the end to submit my answers, and it just closed the window, no redirecting back to SR, no congrats page.

mellymel261
08-25-2010, 09:30 PM
same thing just happened to me on SH with the k cup machine, finished all the way through went back to SR home page and no credit :confused:

Mandi
08-25-2010, 09:49 PM
same thing just happened to me on SH with the k cup machine, finished all the way through went back to SR home page and no credit :confused:

Strange! I did that one earlier and got credited with no problem. Sorry it didn't credit for you.

kristenrice
08-25-2010, 10:39 PM
The last SIX SH survey's that I've taken have completed and taken me back to the SR page....but not one of them has credited:confused:. When I try to take another, I get sent to the SR page as if I'd already taken one...which I have, but didn't get credit. I'll keep trying though! Even if I don't get credit, I still enjoy trying:sunshine:.

jnorth1007
08-25-2010, 10:55 PM
You have to have something on your computer messing with your SH cookies. I would make sure to do a really deep cleaning with AVG or something similar. It is very weird that you took 6 that didn't credit and that is definitely not a SH issue. I have gotten credit for every SH I took this month. If you haven't gotten any of the last 6 there is something that is blocking your SH cookies from being saved. Especially if you are going back to the SR home page and not getting credit. I would do some serious research on your computer and maybe do a search of your computer for the words "surveyhead" and see if there is anything hidden in the files somewhere that it could be being blocked. Let me know if you find anything.

kristenrice
08-25-2010, 11:35 PM
You have to have something on your computer messing with your SH cookies. I would make sure to do a really deep cleaning with AVG or something similar. It is very weird that you took 6 that didn't credit and that is definitely not a SH issue. I have gotten credit for every SH I took this month. If you haven't gotten any of the last 6 there is something that is blocking your SH cookies from being saved. Especially if you are going back to the SR home page and not getting credit. I would do some serious research on your computer and maybe do a search of your computer for the words "surveyhead" and see if there is anything hidden in the files somewhere that it could be being blocked. Let me know if you find anything.

Thanks for the advice!:love:

I recently downloaded CCCleaner and I've run that every day (sometimes more than once to make sure) and it hasn't seemed to change anything. I've gotten credits for all of the other surveys I've completed and I used to get my SH credits instantly. I'll take a peek and see what I can find.

SunshineGirl
08-26-2010, 07:28 AM
The last SIX SH survey's that I've taken have completed and taken me back to the SR page....but not one of them has credited:confused:. When I try to take another, I get sent to the SR page as if I'd already taken one...which I have, but didn't get credit. I'll keep trying though! Even if I don't get credit, I still enjoy trying:sunshine:.

Can you do me a favor and view the source code of the page the next time that this happens? If you use Firefox, it's "View" "Page Source". Then copy and paste that page into a word doc or notepad and email it to me? If the Sunshine Rewards pixel is showing up on that page, there isn't any reason at all that it shouldn't be working for you unless 1) maybe your surveys are taking more than an hour, or 2) something is blocking the Sunshine Rewards cookie.

OhMari
08-26-2010, 09:50 AM
I have a question about the SSI survey's.
I finally completed one yesterday, but if you end up with the "flag page" in the end, does that mean you don't get credit? It has the flags of all nations, then the message in different languages, saying it will determin if you took the survey honestly.

I took a survey last nite and got the flag page, and still no credit this morning. I remember trying to take the SSI survey's a couple of times, and that page popped up, and I figured their were no survey's for me to take.

kristenrice
08-26-2010, 09:53 AM
I just took a SH survey this morning on my laptop (instead of my desktop) and it credited immediately. Then it hit me that I'd done all of the other ones on my desktop. So, I am pretty sure that the problem is with my desktop settings or something. I will just continue taking the surveys as usual, but I will use my laptop instead:sunshine:.

jnorth1007
08-26-2010, 09:56 AM
The flag page is a disqualifying page. It has to go to the page with the 2 sets of stars for it to credit. I think ssi has one with a disqualifier that tricky or something cause my first one yesterday went all the way to the end and then the flag page. I did another one right after and it qualified.

29apr00
08-26-2010, 10:24 AM
has anyone done the MTC long survey recently? I did one Monday and got credit just fine, but I did one this morning and no credit? kind of bummed about it as now it won't let me take either the long or the short one!

SunshineGirl
08-26-2010, 10:38 AM
has anyone done the MTC long survey recently? I did one Monday and got credit just fine, but I did one this morning and no credit? kind of bummed about it as now it won't let me take either the long or the short one!

If you have already done the long one once, you will NOT get credit for another one because they are set up as offers. Except when I load it as a new offer. Our system is set up to only allow each person to get credit one time for each offer. The survey pages are set up totally differently so that you can do them each day.

elohcin76
08-26-2010, 10:41 AM
I've been losing interest in surveys these days because I keep getting ones that I actually get INTO the survey with (not just the qualifying q's) and take a whole survey for 15-25 minutes, then do the classification questions at the end, and then get the "I'm sorry, although you didn't qualify for this survey..." screen. I don't get it...? :confused: It's not worth my time, and I'm bummed because I just want to do enough to bump me over $200 but at this point I don't know...

29apr00
08-26-2010, 10:50 AM
I guess I was confused with the wording on the MTC long page, I thought it was an either the Long survey or the regular survey each day.

SunshineGirl
08-26-2010, 10:53 AM
I guess I was confused with the wording on the MTC long page, I thought it was an either the Long survey or the regular survey each day.

Thanks for that feedback. I went in and added some clarifying language because it probably means others are confused as well.

PSL1013
08-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Sounds like you are going to fast...if they think you rushed doing the survey, you will get disqualified in the end. I've had that happen to me too and I have to really try hard to slow down, I read fast and I've almost memorized the questions and tend to answer too fast sometimes....slow down and see if that helps.

dwkay8
08-26-2010, 11:47 AM
This has happened to me recently. Yes, it's frustrating when I spend half an hour trying to qualify for surveys, only to be told "sorry" after I think I've completed a survey. I just walk away from my computer, go do something completely different to take my mind off my frustration, then try another survey company later that day. I just have to remember that not every day will be a good survey day for me, but some days will be, and that is what makes it worth it!

dwkay8
08-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Sounds like you are going to fast...if they think you rushed doing the survey, you will get disqualified in the end. I've had that happen to me too and I have to really try hard to slow down, I read fast and I've almost memorized the questions and tend to answer too fast sometimes....slow down and see if that helps.

I know that is not happening to me, but maybe it is for the OP. It's especially frustrating because I deliberately take my time for that very reason.

elohcin76
08-26-2010, 11:59 AM
I know that is not happening to me, but maybe it is for the OP. It's especially frustrating because I deliberately take my time for that very reason.

Yes, I do them slow on purpose, for this very reason.

It's happened to me in the past, but it's happened like 4 times in the last 2 days for me! (and I've only been attempting a few each day) That's what I don't get. But I'm definitely not going too fast.

29apr00
08-26-2010, 01:13 PM
I have been having problems for the last week with SH. I get surveys without a problem but a lot of them have ended without coming back to SR. I end up taking another and do get credit which is great, but am wondering....if most people have a survey with an issue and just go ahead and take another is Tricia able to tell that there is a problem or would just taking another cover it up?
I love the money I am earning and realize like everyone else that you dont get them all to credit, but this seems to be ongoing and I am not having problems with others. This is the end page of the survey I just completed.
https://www.petersmktg.com/questionnaire/845-1.php?rn=30019#130 I didnt know if she could tell if the problem is in the link?
It seems like I am taking surveys for more than SR.

I just did that one too......I know we can't do anything about it, and I'm not venting or complaining about it!! :angel: But atleast we know that that survey is not redirecting back to SR for more than just 1 person. it happens, i'm going to clear my cookies and try again.

Mandi
08-26-2010, 02:49 PM
I just did that one too......I know we can't do anything about it, and I'm not venting or complaining about it!! :angel: But atleast we know that that survey is not redirecting back to SR for more than just 1 person. it happens, i'm going to clear my cookies and try again.

Was it on Mexican style chicken? I just completed it too (same peters marketing research via SH) and didn't get credit. Bummer too, b/c the survey was interesting, easy and fairly short. Oh well. On to another survey. Just be aware if you get into that survey, you're best clicking out and trying for another one. :sunshine2:

29apr00
08-26-2010, 04:55 PM
If you have already done the long one once, you will NOT get credit for another one because they are set up as offers. Except when I load it as a new offer. Our system is set up to only allow each person to get credit one time for each offer. The survey pages are set up totally differently so that you can do them each day.

:rotfl: ok now i'm confused again. it's listed under the offers again, but differenly? Did you make it an offer again? Now it has a (3) behind it....last time it had a (2). can I try it tomorrow?

SunshineGirl
08-26-2010, 05:00 PM
:rotfl: ok now i'm confused again. it's listed under the offers again, but differenly? Did you make it an offer again? Now it has a (3) behind it....last time it had a (2). can I try it tomorrow?

Yep. You can do it again now. Until we figure out if want to add these permanently to the MTC page as an alternative, I'll just periodically add them as a new offer that each person can do once.

SCard
08-26-2010, 08:09 PM
The numbering makes it easy to know if I've done the MTC before. Completed and was credited for MTC(3). :)

cjnix32
08-26-2010, 08:25 PM
When I go on to surveyhead....asks you to give them the letters in the box. I have tried, and tried to do this, and for some reason, it always tells me that I have not typed it correctly. Ok, I went to kindergarten, I know what letters I see. I can't get into it. Have tried about a dozen times. Anyone else experiencing this?

29apr00
08-26-2010, 08:45 PM
:thanks:

fronisgl
08-26-2010, 09:25 PM
I've been really busy and haven't attempted surveys until the past 2 days. I did a SH and an SSI and didn't receive credit for either one. I deleted my browsing history before I started so I have no idea what the problem is. Any help is appreciated.

Mandi
08-26-2010, 11:34 PM
When I go on to surveyhead....asks you to give them the letters in the box. I have tried, and tried to do this, and for some reason, it always tells me that I have not typed it correctly. Ok, I went to kindergarten, I know what letters I see. I can't get into it. Have tried about a dozen times. Anyone else experiencing this?

Wow, I'm at a loss for you. It asks me for the letters/numbers too, but I've not had any issues yet with it not accepting what I put in the box? Strange. I hope someone else can help you figure out why you're having problems.

I've been really busy and haven't attempted surveys until the past 2 days. I did a SH and an SSI and didn't receive credit for either one. I deleted my browsing history before I started so I have no idea what the problem is. Any help is appreciated.

That happened to me today too. I took one SI & SH and didn't get credit for either. Waited until later in the day, cleared cookies and tried again. I was able to get both to credit later in the day on my second survey attempt. Stinks, but sometimes that happens.

SCard
08-27-2010, 07:11 AM
I got this message after several tries:

Server is too busy

hopefully when I get home from work, it will be up and running again.

memanana
08-27-2010, 07:14 AM
DS-Greenfield not loading for me either

memanana
08-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Originally Posted by cjnix32
When I go on to surveyhead....asks you to give them the letters in the box. I have tried, and tried to do this, and for some reason, it always tells me that I have not typed it correctly. Ok, I went to kindergarten, I know what letters I see. I can't get into it. Have tried about a dozen times. Anyone else experiencing this

Make sure they are capital letters if that is what they are showing in the box

mellymel261
08-27-2010, 07:38 PM
SH tonight, took one, completed went through back to SR home page and no credit......:confused:

~Kathie
08-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Not a complaint or a problem.......just a DUH!!!!

Pre-qualifying statement
I am not the parent of any kid (exact wording) Check

Survey question:
Are you the parent of a CHILD? This answer will not affect your ability to take this survey.NO

GOT THE BOOT

Glad the question didn't affect my ability to take the survey. :rotfl: Somehow........I'm not surprised. :rolleyes:

PSL1013
08-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Not a complaint or a problem.......just a DUH!!!!

Pre-qualifying statement
I am not the parent of any kid (exact wording) Check

Survey question:
Are you the parent of a CHILD? This answer will not affect your ability to take this survey.NO

GOT THE BOOT

Glad the question didn't affect my ability to take the survey. :rotfl: Somehow........I'm not surprised. :rolleyes:
I always check yes for that...technically I am still the parent of my child and then the next question asks the ages of your child/children and there is a box that you can check off Boy over 18/Girl over 18 and that's what I check.....then I get the boot! :rotfl:

marcymajor
08-29-2010, 05:32 AM
just spent over 30 minutes on my ds on a cholesterol lowering medication and when i went to submit it all i got was a plain, blank white page and it did not go back to sr nor did i get the congrats page. here is the url:
http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SURVEYTRAFFICUI/STMUI/Page.aspx?pgtid=14&utcoffset=4
was able to get another ds right away and totally completed it and got the congrats page.

momof3lovebugs
08-29-2010, 06:08 PM
http://www7.intellisurvey.com/run/hpqy081810bt/9af266c2d013dcc59a421621b0853ee2

just finished a sh about 25 min and it went to a page that said 'this questionaire has already been completed....etc..."
yeah, I just completed it. And then it said to contact the survey administrator but there is no link for that. :mad: grrr! It was on entertainment....anyone else?

mellymel261
08-29-2010, 08:29 PM
what a horrible day for surveys for me, DS, SM has nothing, took MV never went to the 2nd page so didnt credit, did SH finished, went back to SR home page with no credit :( Got SSI and no AMP available!:computer::confused::mad:

jnorth1007
08-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Keep trying! I had a good day for surveys. I got 5/6 which is really good for a sunday. I couldn't qualify for a mv but the rest all credited.

marcymajor
08-31-2010, 01:13 PM
just tried to do my amp survey and i got the following message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /z/4905/CD1250/2453p124 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone know what this means? am totally confused.:confused:

disney_girl
08-31-2010, 01:38 PM
just tried to do my amp survey and i got the following message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /z/4905/CD1250/2453p124 on this server.

anyone know what this means? am totally confused.:confused:

I have received the error before. Clear cookies, wait a few hours and try again.

lanny76
08-31-2010, 07:59 PM
darn. SH gave me yellow congrats page, went back to SR, no credit. bummer.

SunshineGirl
08-31-2010, 08:28 PM
darn. SH gave me yellow congrats page, went back to SR, no credit. bummer.

Did it take more than an hour to complete? I can't think of any reason why this would happen if it went to our completion page.

lanny76
08-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Did it take more than an hour to complete? I can't think of any reason why this would happen if it went to our completion page.

no, it was only 15 minutes. and I had cleared cookies today, too. this has actually happened to me once before, also.

memanana
08-31-2010, 10:08 PM
I am getting this when I try SSI and SSI 2

ERROR CONNECTING TO DATABASE

~Kathie
08-31-2010, 10:20 PM
I am getting this when I try SSI and SSI 2

I'm getting the same error!

memanana
09-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Still getting this for SSI

29apr00
09-01-2010, 08:34 AM
ARGH!! i did the long MTC last night and it didn't credit.....:computer: and it was a long one too! I hadn't done a regular one yesterday either, so no idea what it was other than just crummy luck.

not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but can we assume that since a 2nd SSI has been added they finally paid you for the survey's from May? I feel bad about continuing to take these if you guys haven't been paid yet!

sunshinecindy
09-01-2010, 08:52 AM
ARGH!!

not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but can we assume that since a 2nd SSI has been added they finally paid you for the survey's from May? I feel bad about continuing to take these if you guys haven't been paid yet!

Actually, we got paid just this week from them, and we hope it continues. LOL

marcymajor
09-01-2010, 09:11 AM
ssi is fixed now as i just completed one.:sunshine:

~Kathie
09-01-2010, 10:58 AM
ssi is fixed now as i just completed one.:sunshine:

Thanks Marcy!

marcymajor
09-01-2010, 03:09 PM
not a problem-just wanted to say that i just took the neatest amp survey ever. it was on hh appliances and it had a moderator and i had to tell the moderator about my most recent purchase of an appliance - what i was looking for, the stores that i shopped at, why i picked one store over another one. it was totallly cool and different than other amps i have taken. also, finished it at 3:02 and it has already credited. definitely made my day better.:sunshine:

lanny76
09-01-2010, 04:20 PM
So I'm amused - just did a DS about video games/consoles and I neither have one nor play video games, and I kept answering that I didn't have this or that, didn't do this or that. Usually you get kicked out when all your answers are negative, but not this time - guess it didn't bother them! Doesn't bother me either!:p:D

DarcyDog
09-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Trying for an SSI Survey and am getting this message after I enter birthdate and country:

HTTP Status 404 - /projects/prefine

type Status report

message /projects/prefine

description The requested resource (/projects/prefine) is not available.
JBoss Web/2.1.3.GA

Anyone else getting this? I've gotten 4 other surveys today, so I'm very happy and will survive, but was just wondering.

mellymel261
09-01-2010, 09:30 PM
same here, but for me is when I am doing the SSI (2) I completed and got credit for the first one tonight

29apr00
09-01-2010, 09:32 PM
SSI2 isn't working for me either.

Iteach
09-01-2010, 09:32 PM
I am getting the same screen with both SSI and SSI-2 in Firefox and Safari. I got the same thing last night too. Was at work today so didn't try during the day. I hope it gets fixed. I can very often get an SSI.

dwkay8
09-02-2010, 02:23 PM
As if this new opportunity wasn't confusing enough to figure out....

I just took an SSI, and my credit came through as SSI 2.

I did take an SSI yesterday, and it credited properly. I've cleared cookies inbetween last night and the SSI I took today. I'm 99% sure I didn't click through the wrong link. I don't know what I should do when I try for my second today, or if it thinks I've already done two today... :confused:

SunshineGirl
09-02-2010, 02:43 PM
As if this new opportunity wasn't confusing enough to figure out....

I just took an SSI, and my credit came through as SSI 2.

I did take an SSI yesterday, and it credited properly. I've cleared cookies inbetween last night and the SSI I took today. I'm 99% sure I didn't click through the wrong link. I don't know what I should do when I try for my second today, or if it thinks I've already done two today... :confused:

It all depends on which cookie is still on your system. If there is still a cookie from SSI on your system when you take SSI 2, it might credit SSI 1. Or vice versa. Just always take the one that you did NOT get credit for yet in our system because our system will only let you get credit for one of each every day.

dwkay8
09-02-2010, 03:25 PM
It all depends on which cookie is still on your system. If there is still a cookie from SSI on your system when you take SSI 2, it might credit SSI 1. Or vice versa. Just always take the one that you did NOT get credit for yet in our system because our system will only let you get credit for one of each every day.

Sounds good. I'll try the regular SSI later day and see what happens. Thanks!

KimCh
09-02-2010, 08:26 PM
I took an SSI 1 earlier and got credit with no problem. I cleared cookies and took an SSI2 tonight that ended with the stars but nothing and it has been a few hours. That makes 1/3 on the new SSI2. Anyone else having problems with this new one? I am getting the others without a problem.

PSL1013
09-02-2010, 10:15 PM
I took an SSI 1 earlier and got credit with no problem. I cleared cookies and took an SSI2 tonight that ended with the stars but nothing and it has been a few hours. That makes 1/3 on the new SSI2. Anyone else having problems with this new one? I am getting the others without a problem.

Same thing happened to me tonight too. First time having a problem with SS2 not crediting. :(

jnorth1007
09-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Here is something I have noticed on my end. The first day SSI2 was available I had alread taken the SSI1 and it would not let me take the SSI2 with my information. It kept giving me the flag page with the cheating message. So then I asked Brandon to take it and his info went through but he couldn't qualify for one. Day 2 I tried for the SSI 1 as usual and couldn't qualify. Brandon used his infor for the SSI2 and got one and it credited but it credited as the SSI1 not the 2. Probably because we didn't clear cookies between attempts. We figured that if I didn't get a survey on my attempts then it wouldn't matter when he tried. Tonight same thing. I tried to get an SSI1 with my info and I couldn't qualify. Brandon came on and tried with his info on the SSI2 and he got one and it credited but it credited as an SSI1. Apparently you need to clear cookies if you are going to go between the two even if you don't get a survey or complete one. The first one you click on is the one that is going to credit when you complete a survey no matter which one you complete it in unless you clear cookies after your initial attempt and before you click on the second one. I hope that makes sense.

KimCh
09-02-2010, 10:37 PM
I took an SSI1 this am without a problem and didnt try for an SSI2 until tonight after I had cleared cookies and it didnt credit for me. I cleared cookies again and just took another so we will see what happens. I dont have any problems getting the surveys...just getting the credits which is odd....usually with SSI if you get the stars you get the credit. Hopefully they are just having some beginning gliches and they will be ok soon.

jnorth1007
09-02-2010, 10:43 PM
I spoke too soon. We decided to try and see if we could get the SSI2 to credit since the credit we got earlier was marked SSI1 even though we had gone through the SSI2 link. Well we got one and it went to the stars so we will see in a little while if I have gotten 7 surveys for the first time EVER! Cross your fingers and everything else you own!!!!

jnorth1007
09-02-2010, 11:08 PM
WOOOHOOOO! It posted. That means I got 7 surveys today and made 4.76. I think I have this SSI thing figured out. When you take the first one and it credits make sure that you clear cookies and check to see what the name of the credit says. If it says SSI then make sure you click on the SSI2 link to do the second one. (Even if you know you clicked on the SSI2 link the first time.) The links won't matter. Since you only get credit for each type once you have to make sure that you are clicking on the opposite link of what credited when you go to take the second one. I hope that makes sense! Good luck! :sunshine:

KimCh
09-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Well mine didnt credit. I went through the SSI2 link both times and cleared cookies both times and got the stars both times. Yesterday I got the ssi1 and ssi2 without any problems so I dont know what has changed since yesterday. I think I will just wait until these become a little more consistant and be happy with my 5 a day right now.

tkkerber
09-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Well mine didnt credit. I went through the SSI2 link both times and cleared cookies both times and got the stars both times. Yesterday I got the ssi1 and ssi2 without any problems so I dont know what has changed since yesterday. I think I will just wait until these become a little more consistant and be happy with my 5 a day right now.

My SSI2 didn't credit tonight either and it did go to the stars. I did get the SSI earlier today. I also did get the both SSI's yesterday. I am sure I cleared my cookies.

Maybe there is a problem again...

jtowner
09-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Mine SSE did not credit either, I used the right link that was earlier today,, I just got home went to the Steelers game and checked it and never did, now yesterday and the day before did credit so I am not sure what the deal is. I tried it twice, once in IE and then in FF and neither worked for me today.

Jtowner

marcymajor
09-03-2010, 05:07 AM
finally got an amp after 2 days and i was getting close to the end of the survey and i went to submit it a page came up saying that the page i was looking for was no longer available. refreshed it a couple of times and still got the same page. went in, deleted my cookies and tried to get another one and now i get the sorry this is embarrassing page about not having any surveys that match my profile. guess amp thinks i completed this survey and won't let me take another one. has this happened to anyone else recently and am i out of luck today in trying for an amp?:confused: HELP.

PSL1013
09-03-2010, 06:17 AM
WOOOHOOOO! It posted. That means I got 7 surveys today and made 4.76. I think I have this SSI thing figured out. When you take the first one and it credits make sure that you clear cookies and check to see what the name of the credit says. If it says SSI then make sure you click on the SSI2 link to do the second one. (Even if you know you clicked on the SSI2 link the first time.) The links won't matter. Since you only get credit for each type once you have to make sure that you are clicking on the opposite link of what credited when you go to take the second one. I hope that makes sense! Good luck! :sunshine:

I took the SSI in the morning after clearing cookies, got credit and it says SSI in my account.....cleared cookies again before taking the SSI2 in the afternoon, finished it and got the star page and then that the survey was recorded...no credit on the SSI2. :confused: Maybe just a glitch but I didn't have any problem the day before doing it this way, I'm 100% positive that I clicked on the right links each time.

brandiramirez
09-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Right there with you, I took the SS1 during the day time at work and it credited no problem. Went home and had my husband take the SS2 at our house and no credit either this morning when I checked. It was a very interesting one also. I really like SSI surveys for the most part they are interesting. I'll try again today and see what happens. Oh and cookies were cleaned on both computers before we took them.

29apr00
09-03-2010, 08:47 AM
hmmm.....I guess I don't feel bad now that I havn't been able to get an SSI2 yet. :rolleyes:

abb1987
09-03-2010, 08:54 AM
My SSI2 didn't credit tonight either and it did go to the stars. I did get the SSI earlier today. I also did get the both SSI's yesterday. I am sure I cleared my cookies.

Maybe there is a problem again...

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I was hoping to see that the SSI2 credited by this morning, but it didn't. I signed up on this site a while ago, but just recently started doing the surveys. This is the first glitch I encountered.

29apr00
09-03-2010, 09:09 AM
I just attempted my GF for the day......got into a synovate survey about computer programs and office suites used at work. 20 minutes into the survey it tells me I qualified for the 2nd part....and was instructed to download a tracking device for my work computer! :eek::eek::eek: After I told them No I couldn't/wouldn't do that, the survey ended and said thank you we will report your answers back, but no redirection back to SR. I did report the survey because it asked in teh begining if I was able to download software and I said no.....should have kicked me out then rather than make me spend time doing it only to record my information but not give me credit. and seriously......tracking information on my work computer?!?!??!?

marcymajor
09-03-2010, 09:30 AM
i got that one this morning also and when i said i would not download the software on my work computer i did get booted out immediately. good thing was that i was able to get another ds right away, completed it and got the congrats page. kinda strange that it let you get that far in the survey even though you said no to the download. good luck getting another ds as i know you will succeed. have a great day.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
09-03-2010, 09:43 AM
i got one earlier today about fashion magazines, completed the ENTIRE thing, which took almost 20 minutes, and when i clicked the "end survey" button at the end, which it said to click, it immediately closed the window without redirecting to the SR congrats page (which it usually does, i take magazine surveys fairly regularly). UGH! but i was able to get another one about body wash and got the congrats page at the end.

jtowner
09-03-2010, 11:16 AM
I did another SSI2 and again it did not credit, I am thinking it just this one that is not crediting, but I am not sure could not get SSi1 yet today.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Just want to report that we are definitely seeing SSI2 credits come in. However, if you do them too closely together with the SSI, I think it is screwing things up. Even if you clear your cookies.

KimCh
09-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Just want to report that we are definitely seeing SSI2 credits come in. However, if you do them too closely together with the SSI, I think it is screwing things up. Even if you clear your cookies.

I took SSI 1 in the morning yesterday and SSI2 much later in the evening and cleared cookies in between. I even tried twice for the SSI2 with no luck. It seems like everyone has different scenerios on how to get this to work. Shouldnt it work the same for everyone? I guess I dont understand why 1 day I get both no problem and the next day I cant get the SSI2 after doing it the same way besides waiting longer in between. I know once in a while we do get ones that dont credit but it seems for a few of us it was working one day and then it wasnt. It doesnt seem like it would be a problem on our end?

PSL1013
09-03-2010, 12:56 PM
I took SSI 1 in the morning yesterday and SSI2 much later in the evening and cleared cookies in between. I even tried twice for the SSI2 with no luck. It seems like everyone has different scenerios on how to get this to work. Shouldnt it work the same for everyone? I guess I dont understand why 1 day I get both no problem and the next day I cant get the SSI2 after doing it the same way besides waiting longer in between. I know once in a while we do get ones that dont credit but it seems for a few of us it was working one day and then it wasnt. It doesnt seem like it would be a problem on our end?

Same exact scenario for me! I took mine hours apart and cleared cookies in between...no luck getting into one so far today but I'll keep trying.

TIAMOMMA
09-03-2010, 01:33 PM
This happened to me yesterday and just assumed it was an odd thing and ignored it, but it's doing the same thing today. On SH it asks you to enter the code before entering the survey, I do, then a new code pops up, it will keep doing this as long as I enter in the codes. I know I'm entering the code correctly. Anyone else experiencing this?

SunshineGirl
09-03-2010, 01:47 PM

I know there hasn't been any kind of change in the coding. I wonder if it has to do with end pages still being in your CACHE and not just clearing cookies? So if you complete the same type of SSI survey and you get the same end page it is complicating things?

29apr00
09-03-2010, 02:25 PM
I did an SSI2 about an electroinics forum.....didn't go back to the star page. don't think i've had an SSI that didn't go back.

KimCh
09-03-2010, 02:47 PM
I know there hasn't been any kind of change in the coding. I wonder if it has to do with end pages still being in your CACHE and not just clearing cookies? So if you complete the same type of SSI survey and you get the same end page it is complicating things?

I am not sure if this is what you mean but everyday I delete my cookies, temporary internet files and inprivate filtering data. Is there something else you think I need to delete in order to get this one to credit?

TIAMOMMA
09-03-2010, 04:51 PM
This happened to me yesterday and just assumed it was an odd thing and ignored it, but it's doing the same thing today. On SH it asks you to enter the code before entering the survey, I do, then a new code pops up, it will keep doing this as long as I enter in the codes. I know I'm entering the code correctly. Anyone else experiencing this?

Just bumping, looking for ideas - I've cleared cookies, ran CCleaner and SH asked for all of my demo info again but when it comes to the 6 character code it just keeps showing a new one everytime I enter the last one. :confused:

PSL1013
09-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Just bumping, looking for ideas - I've cleared cookies, ran CCleaner and SH asked for all of my demo info again but when it comes to the 6 character code it just keeps showing a new one everytime I enter the last one. :confused:

You should be typing the letters in capital..is this what you are doing? Other than that I can't think of why it would keep doing that, for some reason it is thinking you aren't putting in the code right. Is your caps or number lock on?

spring
09-03-2010, 05:03 PM
You should be typing the letters in capital..is this what you are doing? Other than that I can't think of why it would keep doing that, for some reason it is thinking you aren't putting in the code right. Is your caps or number lock on?

I'm not sure typing in capitals is the problem. I never bother to do that and I have no problem. It must be something else.

TIAMOMMA
09-03-2010, 05:08 PM
No, I type in capitals and number lock is on, this just started yesterday and it's happened on my home and work computer...

PSL1013
I'm not sure typing in capitals is the problem. I never bother to do that and I have no problem. It must be something else.

ok thanks, didn't know that. no idea what the problem is then, something with the computer because I have no problem with the code...getting into a survey today though, that's a problem! :rotfl:

iluvamystery89
i can't remember, it's been so long since i've taken one. does SSI credit immediately or go back to some sort of specific page? i just finished one and all i got was a generic page telling me my answers were submitted and wanting me to click a button to take another survey, and there was no instant credit.

cuppycakemom
Blah...just went the whole way through a MV about cell phone usage and at the very end (after 20 min), it tells me that it's full!! UGH. I just hate when that happens.

Oh well, at least I have two other surveys today....I'll keep on trying!

PSL1013
09-03-2010, 05:10 PM
No, I type in capitals and number lock is on, this just started yesterday and it's happened on my home and work computer...

if you are typing the numbers at the side, try the ones at the top of the keyboard and see if that does anything? Grabbing at straws here.

spring
09-03-2010, 05:13 PM
i can't remember, it's been so long since i've taken one. does SSI credit immediately or go back to some sort of specific page? i just finished one and all i got was a generic page telling me my answers were submitted and wanting me to click a button to take another survey, and there was no instant credit.

The SSI surveys both credit on the hour. There's still hope for you to get credit.:)

jtowner
09-03-2010, 05:32 PM
I did a SSI ! and it credited on the hour it seems for some there is a crediting issue on 2, I know for me today and yesterday it did not credit. The prior two days it did credit. I always clear and use the ccleaner after each survey ccredits. I am confused will try again later on for 2.

Jtowner

MdCaterer
09-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Blah...just went the whole way through a MV about cell phone usage and at the very end (after 20 min), it tells me that it's full!! UGH. I just hate when that happens.

The same thing just happened to me. It indicated the survey was complete and then it said survey full

SCard
09-03-2010, 05:50 PM
I completed SSI this morning before work and it credited. Came home, ran ccleaner. Completed SSI(2) and not credit. The 2nd one went to the usual page with the 2 sets of 5 stars and 2 boxes for comments. :confused:

iluvamystery89
09-03-2010, 05:57 PM
The SSI surveys both credit on the hour. There's still hope for you to get credit.:)

thanks! i finished it about 4:07 pm CT, so hopefully it will credit at the 5:00 pm CT hour! :sunshine2:

ETA: got it! :banana:

Stinkerbelle
09-03-2010, 06:05 PM
I am also having trouble with the SSI2. Mine didnt credit today or yesterday, and I did all the clearing cookies, etc.

jnorth1007
09-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Has anyone gotten credits labeled SSI2 more than once or more than one day in a row? I am wondering if it isn't something related to that? I got my first SSI2 credit yesterday and today mine didn't credit.

spring
09-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Has anyone gotten credits labeled SSI2 more than once or more than one day in a row? I am wondering if it isn't something related to that? I got my first SSI2 credit yesterday and today mine didn't credit.

I have gotten credit a couple of times this week, but I usually don't have time to try two days in a row. I think I got it two days ago, but yesterday, I kept getting the "honesty" page with the flags each time I tried the second one, even though all my info was correct. You may have nailed the answer, Janet.

jtowner
09-03-2010, 06:40 PM
I had SSi2 credit on 8-31st and then again on 9-1st no I do not think that is it. I tried last 2 days and no credit both days. I see no logic here at all. I can not even think why its not when Trish stated she is seeing credits for it. I am so confused.

Jtowner

disney_girl
09-03-2010, 06:49 PM

I received credit for both the SSI and SSI2 on 8/31(the test one) and 9/1. I received credit for the SSI yesterday and today, but the SSI2 did not credit either day. I've cleared cookies, ran CCleaner and all that and did complete the surveys like normal. All of my other surveys are crediting, so I'm not really sure. :confused: So to answer your question, I received credit for both the day we tested it and one other day, but nothing since then.

mmm611
09-03-2010, 06:49 PM
I wonder if there's some common factor here, like which browser are you using and are there other windows open. I was gone all day yesterday and didn't have time to even try for an SSI2 and I've been out most of today as well, so I really haven't had much chance to try and get one yet.

Arky
09-03-2010, 07:37 PM

ACK! Same thing happened to me. Hate that!

SunshineGirl
09-03-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm using Janet's account as a test account right now to see if I can figure out why some of you are not seeing credits. We'll get to the bottom of it tonight or I will pull it.

sqromano
09-03-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm using Janet's account as a test account right now to see if I can figure out why some of you are not seeing credits. We'll get to the bottom of it tonight or I will pull it.

Thanks for checking on this. DH was able to do one tonight, but no credit. It was the first one that either of us were able to get, so I was not sure what to expect!

Iteach
09-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Could someone please tell me where the long AMP survey is now? I have searched everywhere and can't find it. Thanks so much for helping!

Leslie
09-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Could someone please tell me where the long AMP survey is now? I have searched everywhere and can't find it. Thanks so much for helping!

It is on the page where the regular AMP is. It now gives you the option to take either the long one or the regular one. HTH. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
09-03-2010, 08:49 PM

It's on the AMP page. :)

jnorth1007
09-03-2010, 08:50 PM
There is a link to it on the same page as the AMP survey but it is underneath the regular AMP and says 1.15 instead.

SCard
09-03-2010, 08:53 PM
The second one did credit, about 2-3 hours after I completed! happy to see the credit:)

jnorth1007
09-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Tricia figured out what the problem was so you should be seeing those credits show up now. I was able to get credit for all 7 of my surveys today!!!!

Arky
09-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Umm, I got extra survey credits come thru in the last hour. I have no idea how that happened. Like 3 of them.

I swear I haven't taken extra surveys. Now yesterday, I didn't get credit for one that I should have, but I'm not sure why there are 3.

jnorth1007
09-03-2010, 09:02 PM
You should see credits for any of the MTC long surveys or SSI2 survey credits that you didn't get in the past week or so. There was an issue that was found and the manual credits should have all come through now so you might see several credits but they should be dated for the day you took the survey.

Iteach
09-03-2010, 09:13 PM
It's on the AMP page. :)

The one place I didn't look. Thank you, and also thank you for moving my post to the right place, whoever did that.

KimCh
09-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I just got on to try some suveys and have my two missing SSI2 credits!! Thank you so much for figuring this out for us!!!

PSL1013
09-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Thank you for my two missing SSI2 surveys from the past two days but it seems I'm still having a problem with it crediting. I finished one tonight a little after nine and I did not get credit for this one, got the star page and I did clear cookies right before taking it. :confused:

29apr00
09-03-2010, 10:22 PM
I just finished an SSI2 on a completely different computer and cleared cookies from my 1st one and didn't get credit. that was the 1st SSI2 I have gotten.

disney_girl
09-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Thank you so much for finding the missing credits!!:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
09-03-2010, 10:33 PM
I just finished an SSI2 on a completely different computer and cleared cookies from my 1st one and didn't get credit. that was the 1st SSI2 I have gotten.

Thank you for my two missing SSI2 surveys from the past two days but it seems I'm still having a problem with it crediting. I finished one tonight a little after nine and I did not get credit for this one, got the star page and I did clear cookies right before taking it. :confused:

Please remember to be patient with the credits. The SSI do not credit instantly. They are ones that credit on the hour. But we can't credit them until the companies report back to us. Sometimes they don't report back for an hour or two. I just manually pushed the credits from the last hour (because I don't want to stay online until 11:05) to see if yours came through and I see that both of yours credited. If I hadn't pushed them, they would have credited at 11:05.

jnorth1007
09-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Yay!!!!! Let's all scream and shout for the found credits and great service and boosted accounts!!!!! It's a great day to be a sunshiner!!