PDA

View Full Version : Survey problems or questions etc.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

JayT
09-29-2010, 07:55 PM
I just completed (after 20 minutes) a survey for Give us Your Two Cents. I completed the pre-qualifications and said "congratulations, you qualify for this survey" so I did the whole survey, and then submitted my data, and got this error message :

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, you do not qualify for this particular survey.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

I thought we could take these surveys daily? I haven't done this one yet today. I'm really confused by this. I clear my cookies each day, and am not sure why I'm getting this error. :confused:

StitchandPooh'smom
09-29-2010, 08:38 PM
I just completed (after 20 minutes) a survey for Give us Your Two Cents. I completed the pre-qualifications and said "congratulations, you qualify for this survey" so I did the whole survey, and then submitted my data, and got this error message :

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

I thought we could take these surveys daily? I haven't done this one yet today. I'm really confused by this. I clear my cookies each day, and am not sure why I'm getting this error. :confused:

I think that means that you initially qualified, but something along the way disqualified you. You may have qualified on general demos (e.g. white male 25-35 years old), but you didn't answer a specific question the way they wanted (e.g. how often do you buy XYZ product). Or you got kicked out for going too fast, missed a quality check, etc.

You can do them daily. I think the one submission per person shows up anytime you get kicked out - don't take it personally. :)

JayT
09-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Yes that's definitely happened to me before. :)
This one was frustrating because I took the entire survey, it said at the end, 'please click here to get credited' or something similar, and that's when I got that message. Like if something disqualified me within the survey, why didn't I immediately get taken to that screen??

The one thing that seemed funny is that in the URL it says "/www.greenfieldonline.com/endpages/" Is it really a greenfield survey?? And somehow knew I took the greenfield and kicked out at the end? Is that what happened??

StitchandPooh'smom
09-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Yes that's definitely happened to me before. :)
This one was frustrating because I took the entire survey, it said at the end, 'please click here to get credited' or something similar, and that's when I got that message. Like if something disqualified me within the survey, why didn't I immediately get taken to that screen??

The one thing that seemed funny is that in the URL it says "/www.greenfieldonline.com/endpages/" Is it really a greenfield survey?? And somehow knew I took the greenfield and kicked out at the end? Is that what happened??

I can't answer that. I have also "completed" a survey, clicked to submit, and been told I didn't qualify. I don't know if the survey got filled while I was taking it or if it is just an error (or something I haven't thought of yet :computer:).

I don't think it would kick you out for being Greenfield, but you do have to be careful not to do more than two GF per day (daily survey and Your Two Cents). Sometimes Surveyhead routes me to GF or AMP and I click out unless I know I won't have time to try all the surveys and I'm just happy to get one.

Surveys are my main source of earnings at SR, so I sometimes get grumpy when I spend time and it doesn't go as planned. But after being kicked out of many surveys today, I got a very short DS and a short SSI. It all tends to even out in the end. :) The end of the month is a particularly tough time, so tomorrow and the weekend will probably be slim pickings. But things should pick up next week.

JayT
09-29-2010, 09:53 PM
OHhhhhhh Maybe that's what happened. Maybe SH routed me to GF and I didn't realize it and did too many today. It's all good like you said. Right after that I got an SSI that said would take 3 minutes to complete. :) :sunshine:

JayT
09-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Hmmm. My regular Greenfield hasn't been credited yet. I wonder if it's a coincidence or just late in crediting? :)

LuvMyBoys
09-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Hmmm. My regular Greenfield hasn't been credited yet. I wonder if it's a coincidence or just late in crediting? :)

My Greenfield DS from yesterday hasn't credited yet either, so it's not just you :sunshine: It will likely credit around noon or 3pm. :)

StitchandPooh'smom
09-30-2010, 12:49 PM

Mine hasn't credited yet either - probably just late! :sunshine:

JayT
09-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Yay! My GF finally credited :sunshine:

StitchandPooh'smom
09-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Yay! My GF finally credited :sunshine:

Mine, too! :sunshine:

29apr00
10-01-2010, 09:10 AM
:computer::computer::computer: not a good start to the day......that is all.

mollyeilis
10-02-2010, 12:15 AM
:computer::computer::computer: not a good start to the day......that is all.

Wonder if you had the same brainjuicer I just did...all the way through at an appropriate pace, no trick questions...closed...earlier I got into a bjuicer and the server "reset" while I was taking it. Not a good way to start October!

sammielynn
10-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Brain Juicer is not my friend.

Lynn46356
10-02-2010, 11:01 AM
I took a SSlDS2 last evening but it didn't credit. Is anyone else still experiencing problems with these? On the other hand, I never get through an AMP and I did last night. LOL!!!! Go figure. Finally got through a GF just now. I'm really trying to get at least 2 a day. Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

PSL1013
10-02-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm sure by now that yesterday's DS has credited already? I did it but no credit and that never happens to me...that's what I get for doing surveys when I should be in the WDW parks having fun! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
10-02-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm sure by now that yesterday's DS has credited already? I did it but no credit and that never happens to me...that's what I get for doing surveys when I should be in the WDW parks having fun! :rotfl:

Nope! It's Saturday...so you have to wait until Monday to get it. :)

StitchandPooh'smom
10-02-2010, 04:23 PM

Nope! It's Saturday...so you have to wait until Monday to get it. :)

It's always hard to remember what day of the week it is when you are on vacation! :party:

MdCaterer
10-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Is something up with the SM surveys? I completed one at 10:47 this morning. I definitely got the congratulations you completed this survey page. BUT the survey never credited. Usually the GF and SM surveys credit when you get that page. I only ask, because it happened once last week too!

MamaO
10-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Same thing happened to me today, too. I cleared cookies, completed another SM survey and this time got credit.

MdCaterer
10-02-2010, 10:10 PM
I just tried that and got the brainjuicer that goes to an error message close to the end :(

JayT
10-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Any issues with SH or MyTwoCents crediting? I took SH this morning and didn't credit yet. I did a a Two Cents one also and hasn't credited. Do they credit at different times like GF? Or is it supposed to be immediate?

Thanks!

marcymajor
10-03-2010, 06:10 AM
i just spent over an hour and a half doing 2 gf surveys only to be told i didn't qualify (heartburn and allergy meds) after viewing videos and giving my opinions on each. also got an error message on a bj survey i attempted. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everybody in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

PSL1013
10-03-2010, 07:41 AM
It's always hard to remember what day of the week it is when you are on vacation! :party:

yup, that's my excuse, so true!! :rotfl:

SCard
10-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Not a good morning for surveys:

DS-completed a survey-it went to the white screen that others have experienced, did not go back to the SR page

Y2C (SM)-15 mins on a Brain Juicer, then a technical error on their part

SH-15 min survey, completed and ended on the "will credit in 7-10 days" screen. no credit

no SSI, no MV

over and hour spent on surveys, have yet to have one credit.

glad it is the beginning of the month/quarter not the end

marcymajor
10-03-2010, 09:24 AM
scard-i feel your pain. just spent 40 minutes on a movie survey and instead of getting the congrats page or going back to sr i got a white generic thank you page. then i got booted out of 2 more surveys after about 10 minutes. but on the bright side, i did finally get a ds on retirement that was all of less than 10 minutes and i got the congrats page. it will get better for you i just know it. have a wonderful day and keep smiling.:sunshine:

SCard
10-03-2010, 10:16 AM
scard-i feel your pain. just spent 40 minutes on a movie survey and instead of getting the congrats page or going back to sr i got a white generic thank you page. then i got booted out of 2 more surveys after about 10 minutes. but on the bright side, i did finally get a ds on retirement that was all of less than 10 minutes and i got the congrats page. it will get better for you i just know it. have a wonderful day and keep smiling.:sunshine:

I did finally complete DS + SH so the day is getting better:) better luck to you too

marcymajor
10-03-2010, 11:41 AM
wtg scard. i knew it would get better for you. now if you can send me some survey pixie dust maybe i can get a sh or an amp. tried to do an amp earlier, got an error message and when i tried again i got the this is embarrassing page. sh booted me out of 2 and now they have nothing. i am totally happy with the 3 i have gotten today (ds, sm, ssi) so if that's all i get today that is just fine with me. good luck in getting the rest of your surveys.:sunshine:

mellymel261
10-03-2010, 02:12 PM
I was able to get MV and SH that is it but I guess 2 is better than 0 good luck to you all trying to get more today :sunshine:

lswheatly
10-03-2010, 07:11 PM
I just took a SH. I completed and it redirected to the SR page, but no credit.

iluvamystery89
10-04-2010, 12:16 PM
i haven't tried for a survey today, but i did a DS on friday and saturday, and so far, only friday's credit has come through. also did amp and SH yesterday, with no issues.

sqromano
10-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I was just wondering if all the survey credits came through for the weekend? I am only asking because I am missing mine from 10/3. This would make the 3rd time in the past 1-1/2 weeks that I have not gotten my DS credit after getting a congrats page. I understand that these are tracked by id and not cookies. Is there something that I could do to stop getting the no credits? Before this, I only had this happen twice in the time I have been on SR and I never got any of those "mystery credits" come through later. If anyone has any insight, I would greatly appreciate it.

jtowner
10-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Did the GF from 10-3 post, I got credit for 10-1, 10-2 but not the 3rd. Thanks for help.

Jtowner

spring
10-04-2010, 02:44 PM
I was just wondering if all the survey credits came through for the weekend? I am only asking because I am missing mine from 10/3. This would make the 3rd time in the past 1-1/2 weeks that I have not gotten my DS credit after getting a congrats page. I understand that these are tracked by id and not cookies. Is there something that I could do to stop getting the no credits? Before this, I only had this happen twice in the time I have been on SR and I never got any of those "mystery credits" come through later. If anyone has any insight, I would greatly appreciate it.
Can't give you any insight, but I got DS credits for 10/1 and 10/2, but not for 10/3. I find this happens rarely, but when it does, it's usually from a DS done on the weekend. No idea why.

jjskribs
10-04-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm also missing my credit from 10/3. I'm hoping it's a glitch and it will come through later.... please... please....

brandiramirez
10-04-2010, 03:20 PM
It probably just hasn't posted yet, because I haven't received credit yet either. I'm sure it will be there later.

marcymajor
10-04-2010, 03:33 PM
my ds from 10/3 just posted.:party:

sqromano
10-04-2010, 04:04 PM

Mine too! I just get nervous when there is a big lag like that between DS credits coming through from the weekend since I have had a couple no credits recently.

iluvamystery89
10-04-2010, 04:24 PM

mine too! :banana:

marcymajor
10-05-2010, 03:13 PM
i just spent an hour on an amp survey about facial tissue (went really really slowly) and got booted out and told i didn't qualify. bright side is that i got another amp right after that, completed it, got the thank you page and it just credited. made my day a little better.:sunshine:

marcymajor
10-06-2010, 08:47 AM
been trying for a while now to get a sh and the only survey it keeps going to is the one that says it is closed in lots of different languages. oh well, you win some you lose. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everybody in getting your surveys today.:sunshine: for some reason i am still getting the closed survey page on sh this afternoon. that's okay as i did manage to get 4 surveys today and i am happy about that.

iluvamystery89
10-06-2010, 06:46 PM
having trouble with SH - twice, it has tried to load an advertising rating survey, but then an error comes up.

Chris
10-06-2010, 06:59 PM
having trouble with SH - twice, it has tried to load an advertising rating survey, but then an error comes up.

Had the same problem too.

SCard
10-06-2010, 08:28 PM
I got the following in AMP:

"We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program.

We have many survey opportunities most of the time, so don't hesitate to try again tomorrow for your next chance to give your opinion."

I completed AMP yesterday at 8:05PM and got this just now at 8:24PM. I haven't joined any new survey programs and anytime I am doing a survey for another SR survey and it send me into an AMP I immediately exit out.

Anyone else get this message? :confused:

MdCaterer
10-06-2010, 09:10 PM
What is up with AMP? I just did a LONG survey about advertising, previewed two fake web sites,watched a bunch of commercials, read a magazine full of ads, took a drive and watched ads, went through a virtual store with ads, then answered a boatload of questions about the ads and one in particular. It then asked a ton of questions about that product and showed bits and pieces of all the ads about it again and asked questions, then it changed tracks and asked how much I have in investable assets, then after that it went to this page: Thank you for trying.

We’re sorry… although we try to have surveys available for everyone, we don’t have one that matches you today.

We appreciate your effort and hope you'll continue to visit; we have many new opportunities every day. Thank you for your willingness to share your opinion.

Iteach
10-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Anyone getting and error message for SSI. I put in my birth date and the country, then it goes to the error page. Anyone else?

29apr00
10-06-2010, 09:15 PM
I completed AMP yesterday at 8:05PM and got this just now at 8:24PM. I haven't joined any new survey programs and anytime I am doing a survey for another SR survey and it send me into an AMP I immediately exit out.

Anyone else get this message? :confused:

I always thought you had to wait 24 hours from when it credited.....so yours should have credited at 9pm, so you should be able to try again.

29apr00
10-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Anyone getting and error message for SSI. I put in my birth date and the country, then it goes to the error page. Anyone else?

yes I was just about to post that.....SSI error.....darn thing too! I was on a roll!

29apr00
10-06-2010, 09:17 PM
What is up with AMP? I just did a LONG survey about advertising, previewed two fake web sites,watched a bunch of commercials, read a magazine full of ads, took a drive and watched ads, went through a virtual store with ads, then answered a boatload of questions about the ads and one in particular. It then asked a ton of questions about that product and showed bits and pieces of all the ads about it again and asked questions, then it changed tracks and asked how much I have in investable assets, then after that it went to this page: Thank you for trying.

We’re sorry… although we try to have surveys available for everyone, we don’t have one that matches you today.

We appreciate your effort and hope you'll continue to visit; we have many new opportunities every day. Thank you for your willingness to share your opinion.

i seriously hate those ones, and even more so when i get it on the regular AMP! i really think i need more compensation for that one! :) Sorry you didn't get it.....i've never had it change in the middle. I think I would be doing this :computer:

lanny76
10-06-2010, 09:18 PM
same here. qualified for one survey, then suddenly got that message & keep getting it now.
can't qualify for mv or sh - hmmm, haven't gotten mv since July, either!

DCPrincess
10-06-2010, 09:21 PM

That's happening to me too

SCard
10-06-2010, 09:30 PM
I always thought you had to wait 24 hours from when it credited.....so yours should have credited at 9pm, so you should be able to try again.

Last night's AMP credited within 5 mins (kind of surprised me), so around 8:10PM. But thanks for the tip, I thought it was 24 hours from when you completed it.

SCard
10-06-2010, 09:32 PM
That's happening to me too

Me too. 4 out of 7 for today, can't complain about that.

StitchandPooh'smom
10-06-2010, 10:53 PM
SSI is fixed - I got an SSI2 just before 10:00 and it credited at 10.

dismom
10-07-2010, 12:24 AM
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this. (Tricia or Cindy) please direct)

Today (Oct 6)I have been trying to take surveys, any and all. The only one that I have been able to access and complete is the OTX/AMP. All of the others: Greenfield, Surveyhead, My View, SSI, Y2C, all show an error message. Is it something I am doing, or my computer is doing/not doing?

Please advise. Thanks for your help.

dismom

marcymajor
10-07-2010, 03:18 AM
just tried to do my ssi survey for today and after i put in my date of birth all that comes up is a plain blank white page. is anyone else having this particular problem? it worked just fine for me yesterday so i wonder what changed.:confused:

StitchandPooh'smom
10-07-2010, 06:31 AM
just tried to do my ssi survey for today and after i put in my date of birth all that comes up is a plain blank white page. is anyone else having this particular problem? it worked just fine for me yesterday so i wonder what changed.:confused:

Sometimes websites do maintenance in the middle of the night since there are fewer people trying to access the server. I'd just try again later. :sunshine:

spring
10-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Strange problem with AMP today. Qualified for the longer survey and spent around 45 minutes on a survey about a popular paper product. Went through all the websites, the commercials video, the virtual magazine, the virtual grocery store, then about 20 minutes more about specific commercials. Was going slowly as I was really interested in the product. Without warning, the next page was one that asked about beverages that you drink, ie beer, soda, etc. This is the typical page we get when trying to qualify for a survey. It continued to try to qualify me for a survey, however there was no break or warning from the paper product survey to these new qualifying screens.

The reason I'm am mentioning it is I had the identical thing happen within the past week on another long AMP survey about a different product. Wondering if they are having issues?:confused:

marcymajor
10-07-2010, 09:04 AM
i had one like that a couple of days ago from amp on facial tissue where i spent an hour on it and then it told me i didn't qualify for the survey. on another note, ssi is still giving me a plain blank white page after putting in my date of birth. guess ssi is having problems this morning. will try again later and hopefully they will get this problem resolved. so far today i have gotten my ds and sm surveys. tried to do a sh and all i got was the page that says that the survey is closed in many different languages. oh well, you win some you lose some. good luck everybody in getting your surveys today.

lanny76
10-07-2010, 09:54 AM
all I''m getting for GF is a blue page that says this consumer survey is closed.....

SunshineGirl
10-07-2010, 10:03 AM
all I''m getting for GF is a blue page that says this consumer survey is closed.....

Must be just one bad survey because I was just able to get in okay.

lanny76
10-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Must be just one bad survey because I was just able to get in okay.
what I mean is, I've tried several times, and that is the only one that I seem to get!

29apr00
10-07-2010, 10:30 AM

yeah, I kept getting that one too. I finally closed my browser and opend up again and finally got past it. of course I didn't qualify for anything, nor AMP, or SH or MV. :rotfl: not a good start to the morning.

MdCaterer
10-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Strange problem with AMP today. Qualified for the longer survey and spent around 45 minutes on a survey about a popular paper product. Went through all the websites, the commercials video, the virtual magazine, the virtual grocery store, then about 20 minutes more about specific commercials. Was going slowly as I was really interested in the product. Without warning, the next page was one that asked about beverages that you drink, ie beer, soda, etc. This is the typical page we get when trying to qualify for a survey. It continued to try to qualify me for a survey, however there was no break or warning from the paper product survey to these new qualifying screens.

The reason I'm am mentioning it is I had the identical thing happen within the past week on another long AMP survey about a different product. Wondering if they are having issues?:confused:

This happened to me last night and again this morning, although the second time the qualifying questions were up front then it launched into the paper product ad) and I got 45 minutes into it and got the sorry we have no surveys for you....I sent an email to AMP.
Now, my DH tried the short AMP and got a very similar survey (cause I told him to click out) It was for a men's product and about 20 minutes shorter with lots of same ads, web sites etc. BUT that one did credit

MdCaterer
10-07-2010, 11:29 AM

This is happening to me today also :( I think my last SSI was a couple of days ago, so I know that isn't it

lanny76
10-07-2010, 12:17 PM
not one thing available for me right now......(no wonder my account seems to show I'm not taking as many surveys as I could.....! :p)
time to take a break and try again later!

barbaraapple
10-07-2010, 01:10 PM
I can not get a survey today to save my soul! :computer:

29apr00
10-07-2010, 01:12 PM
I know!! I've tried every single survey, multiple times! NOTHING available for me! :confused: hope it changes before the weekend!

kristenrice
10-07-2010, 03:05 PM
I just had a similar problem with the AMP. I was taking a survey for about 30 minutes, then it started asking "demographic" type questions, and then started asking some more "qualifying" questions....and then I got the "sorry, we have no surveys available."

WTH? It's like they are hiding a survey that you qualify for within a survey that you won't qualify for. Then, after they get your information, they tell you that you didn't qualify.

:confused:

marcymajor
10-07-2010, 03:45 PM
that happened to me again with amp. spent 45 minutes on a survey about tissues and after answering a series of questions about what i am looking for in a tissue it booted me out saying i didn't qualify for the survey. on the bright side, i did get another amp right away, totally completed it and it credited at 3:05. also, was now able to finally get my ssi survey for the day and am just waiting for it to credit (crossing fingers and toes). my ssi just credited. that gives me 4 for today. what a wonderful day to be sunshining.

StitchandPooh'smom
10-07-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm guessing since no one else has posted that the DS from yesterday has already credited? :(

barbaraapple
10-07-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm guessing since no one else has posted that the DS from yesterday has already credited? :(

I thought I got the DS yesterday but I have not seen it credit, crossing my fingers that they have not been credited yet!

KarinM
10-07-2010, 06:31 PM
I just spent 40 mins doing a MTC survey on beers. I got to the very end where you are asked..school completed, income..and ages of anyone else in the house. I typed in my answers and pushed next and got "page cannot be displayed". So it didn't credit. I don't know if it will. I sent an e-mail to MTC, but, who knows. And that is the first time I qualified for one of those in ages!! Oh well...

heatherp
10-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Took DS yesterday and today neither has credited yet. I have been lucky with the other surveys... completed a SSI, 2 cents, and AMP today!!:cooldance:

StitchandPooh'smom
10-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Took DS yesterday and today neither has credited yet. I have been lucky with the other surveys... completed a SSI, 2 cents, and AMP today!!:cooldance:

Today's DS won't credit until tomorrow. My DS didn't credit today either, which is extremely rare. Maybe we got the same survey and just got unlucky!

Arky
10-07-2010, 09:41 PM
I just took a SH all the way through, came back to Sunshine just fine, but I didn't get credit. :computer:

cjnix32
10-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Surveyhead.....I have not been able to do a single one of these since they required the little six letter thing at the beginning. I enter the letters as they appear, but every time it says I didn't get it right. I know I'm not dyslexic, and I am really frustrated with this one! I always used to be able to get it before they changed it. I have cleared cookies, changed settings...everything. I have NO idea what the problem is! Is it just me!?

mmm611
10-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Surveyhead.....I have not been able to do a single one of these since they required the little six letter thing at the beginning. I enter the letters as they appear, but every time it says I didn't get it right. I know I'm not dyslexic, and I am really frustrated with this one! I always used to be able to get it before they changed it. I have cleared cookies, changed settings...everything. I have NO idea what the problem is! Is it just me!?

Are you hitting enter or clicking Next? Hitting enter will reset the letters. If you click next, you should be good.

goingtodisney
10-08-2010, 09:20 AM
I was able to do ALL 7 yesterday! However,I didn't get credit for SS2 and SH. And DS from yesterday hasn't credit yet as of 9:20 am. Maybe they will today?? Hopeful:love:

StitchandPooh'smom
10-08-2010, 09:50 AM
I was able to do ALL 7 yesterday! However,I didn't get credit for SS2 and SH. And DS from yesterday hasn't credit yet as of 9:20 am. Maybe they will today?? Hopeful:love:

It sounds like you are doing great! You need to clear cookies between SSI1 and SSI2 if you are not already doing that. Not sure why your SH didn't credit - maybe just a glitch.

The DS credits the next day (unless it is a Fri, Sat or Sun), usually around 10:30 or 1:30 Eastern time (sometimes later). Daily surveys you take over the weekend (including Friday) will credit Monday unless Monday is a holiday. This Monday is Columbus Day - I don't know if surveys will credit Monday or Tuesday for this weekend.

Chris
10-08-2010, 09:51 AM

Use caps lock to enter the code it will work. Had same problems til I tried this. Hope it works for you.;)

goingtodisney
10-08-2010, 10:01 AM
It sounds like you are doing great! You need to clear cookies between SSI1 and SSI2 if you are not already doing that. Not sure why your SH didn't credit - maybe just a glitch.

The DS credits the next day (unless it is a Fri, Sat or Sun), usually around 10:30 or 1:30 Eastern time (sometimes later). Daily surveys you take over the weekend (including Friday) will credit Monday unless Monday is a holiday. This Monday is Columbus Day - I don't know if surveys will credit Monday or Tuesday for this weekend.

I do clear cookies,actually I clear after every survey just to be sure...:D My DS credited from yesterday this morning after I posted,around 9:40 am!

StitchandPooh'smom
10-08-2010, 10:29 AM
I do clear cookies,actually I clear after every survey just to be sure...:D My DS credited from yesterday this morning after I posted,around 9:40 am!

My only other thought would be you might be clearing them too soon? Most surveys will credit at the top of the hour, but sometimes they don't credit until the second hour. Are you waiting until they credit to clear for the next one?

StitchandPooh'smom
10-08-2010, 01:09 PM
that happened to me again with amp. spent 45 minutes on a survey about tissues and after answering a series of questions about what i am looking for in a tissue it booted me out saying i didn't qualify for the survey.

I just got this survey. It took forever, but it did credit, so maybe it has been fixed.

marcymajor
10-08-2010, 02:29 PM
tried to take an amp around 1 this afternoon and got sent to a survey that was closed but it did not re-route back to amp. have tried for over an hour now to get another one but i keep getting the this is embarrassing page. guess it thinks i completed the survey. maybe i'll try again later. oh well, you win some you lose some. bright side is i have gotten 5 surveys today which is great for me. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

luv2go2diz
10-08-2010, 02:42 PM
I thought today was going well, three completed so far. Then in the middle of a SH it just clicked to the Sunshine page. So I tried SSI2 and was all done just finishing the demographics at the end. I hit prefer not to answer for yearly income and boom, I don't qualify. I hate that. All that time on it and it feels like they stole my info. Oh well. I'll try again later.

goingtodisney
10-08-2010, 03:23 PM
My only other thought would be you might be clearing them too soon? Most surveys will credit at the top of the hour, but sometimes they don't credit until the second hour. Are you waiting until they credit to clear for the next one?

I probably did do it too quickly. I didn't realize I needed to wait until they credited. Oh well,I did get 5 which is good for me:angel:

ShanPooh
10-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Anybody else getting the dreaded white screen on SSI?

marcymajor
10-08-2010, 04:33 PM
shanpooh-i got that almost all day yesterday so i waited until the latter part of the day and tried again and was able to finally get one. it will get better, i promise. good luck in getting your ssi survey today - will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.:sunshine:

lanny76
10-08-2010, 04:38 PM
getting the white screen for SSI also....maybe after a while it will work better.

mmm611
10-08-2010, 06:58 PM
I just took the world's longest GF DS! I think it was something like 90 minutes? At this point, I'm just glad I got the congrats page and hope that it will credit Monday/Tues with no problems!

SCard
10-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Anybody else getting the dreaded white screen on SSI?

Me too! I did so well with SSI in September, got both of them almost every day. Now it's become almost impossible to even get into one.

JayT
10-08-2010, 07:35 PM
I just took the world's longest GF DS! I think it was something like 90 minutes? At this point, I'm just glad I got the congrats page and hope that it will credit Monday/Tues with no problems!

:rotfl: Must have been the same on I took! I swear it took forever!
I decided to try during my lunch hour at work, thinking it wouldn't be more than a half hour.

oops :)

StitchandPooh'smom
10-08-2010, 08:08 PM
After getting the white screen all day, I was just able to get an SSI. It said it would take 10 minutes - it took two minutes and credited. :clap:

ShanPooh
10-08-2010, 08:35 PM
I just got an SSI, too! :clap: Thanks all!

SCard
10-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Just got SSI, finally! yah!!

mellymel261
10-08-2010, 09:15 PM
looks like they are back up just got my ssi2:party:

SCard
10-08-2010, 09:59 PM
4 out of 7 for me. no SSI2, no AMP, no MV.

marcymajor
10-09-2010, 03:12 AM
now i am getting the dreaded white page for ssi. guess i can try again later today and hopefully i can get one. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

marcymajor
10-09-2010, 07:31 AM
i just spent over 30 minutes doing a sh survey where i had to watch videos on tv programs, which ones i watched and why i didn't watch certain ones and at the end instead of going to the thank you page it went straight back to sr - no credit. now sh has nothing as it just re-routes back to sr. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later.

lgchesnut
10-09-2010, 06:07 PM
In need of some advice from members. I have been doing my view surveys and never understood why they were not posting to my sunshine rewards account. When I go to my view it makes me login and all the credits are going to a my view account. I thought I had to create a login in to get credit. How can I change this to start getting the credits on my sunshine account? Any advice will greatly help. I feel like now I have been wasting so much credits by them going to the wrong place.:confused:

lanny76
10-11-2010, 05:23 PM
beginning to wonder when I will ever get an MV survey again....!

marcymajor
10-11-2010, 05:54 PM
i just spent 20 minutes doing an advertising survey for sh, got the thank you page and it didn't credit. oh well, you win some you lose some. tried to take another one and all it does is re-route back to sr. well at least i did get 4 surveys today so i am happy about that. i don't think i will ever get a mv again either. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

gpp2001
10-11-2010, 05:57 PM

I agree! I am really missing that opportunity! :confused:

PSL1013
10-11-2010, 06:06 PM

I don't even try anymore, I just pretend it's not there! :rotfl:

SCard
10-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Anyone else having any problems with SSI? Haven't gotten both of them in 10 days,last few days having a hard time even getting one. "There are currently no surveys available". I try multiple times before work and in the evening.

Any suggestions?
TIA

gpp2001
10-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Anyone else having any problems with SSI? Haven't gotten both of them in 10 days,last few days having a hard time even getting one. "There are currently no surveys available". I try multiple times before work and in the evening.

Any suggestions?
TIA

I haven't been able to get an SSI yesterday or today - today I was able to try for a couple of surveys but I didn't qualify. I just think they don't have a lot of surveys. Nothing we can do about that! :sunshine:

marcymajor
10-12-2010, 08:25 AM
i was 85% finished with my ds on a new frozen type of seafood from a well known frozen seafood company and when i went to submit an answer i got the following error message:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The page may not exist, the web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tried refreshing the page and all i kept getting was the above message. reported it to gf so hopefully they will fix it. bright side, i was able to get another ds, totally completed it and got the congrats page.

PSL1013
10-12-2010, 12:37 PM
i was 85% finished with my ds on a new frozen type of seafood from a well known frozen seafood company and when i went to submit an answer i got the following error message:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The page may not exist, the web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tried refreshing the page and all i kept getting was the above message. reported it to gf so hopefully they will fix it. bright side, i was able to get another ds, totally completed it and got the congrats page.

I just got that one too but I finished it and got the congrats page, so maybe it's your computer or just an unlucky glitch...but it worked perfectly for me, so definitely not a survey problem.

29apr00
10-12-2010, 03:40 PM
I just did an SSI2 survey about joining a forum community for moisturizers and lotions and stuff. normally I'm hesitant to do those because usually once you sign up it doesn't redirect back to SR and you don't get credit. well this one DOES so it's all good!! :sunshine:

spring
10-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Got DS, MTC, SH & SSI after work today with no problems. Had some errands to run after dinner, and now both the long and short OTX and the SSI2 are giving me the identical messages that I'm not sure is my computer or not:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /z/4905/CD1250/2453p7498 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at AppStuff Port 80

marcymajor
10-13-2010, 04:13 AM
spring-i was getting that same message a while back also. the only way i fixed it was to delete all my cookies, reboot my computer, wait a little while and then try again and it usually worked. HTH.:sunshine:

sammielynn
10-13-2010, 09:18 AM
I just finished a SSI before the hour and didn't get the star ranking page or any credit:computer::computer: My Dad has been in the hospital for a week and my survey time has been limited. So this rubbed me the wrong way more than usual.

iluvamystery89
10-13-2010, 02:34 PM
I just got this plain, white page at the end of a DS...should i take another one?

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.
We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again!

ShanPooh
10-13-2010, 02:52 PM
I just finished a SSI before the hour and didn't get the star ranking page or any credit:computer::computer: My Dad has been in the hospital for a week and my survey time has been limited. So this rubbed me the wrong way more than usual.

Hope your Dad feels better soon! :hugs::wizard:

29apr00
10-13-2010, 03:14 PM
I just got this plain, white page at the end of a DS...should i take another one?

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again!

I take one again if it doesn't redirect back to the normal SR page. I would clear your cookies and try another one.

Arky
10-13-2010, 03:30 PM

Thanks again!

I hate that! I got one like that yesterday. I was frustrated and just walked away from surveys.

Today I got credit for it!!!! I was very surprised, but happy. I so hope yours comes through tomorrow too.

iluvamystery89
10-13-2010, 04:32 PM
I hate that! I got one like that yesterday. I was frustrated and just walked away from surveys.

Today I got credit for it!!!! I was very surprised, but happy. I so hope yours comes through tomorrow too.

thanks :) i've been debating whether or not to take another one today...i got a double credit yesterday for monday because the first survey i took on monday didn't redirect to the congrats page either, so naturally, i don't want GF to think i'm trying to scam the system. maybe it would be best not to, and just try to make up the missed survey by taking another type of survey today. :confused:

sammielynn
10-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Hope your Dad feels better soon! :hugs::wizard:

Well the good news is that Dad is home, and that is all the news I really need. Thanks!

mmm611
10-13-2010, 07:25 PM
thanks :) i've been debating whether or not to take another one today...i got a double credit yesterday for monday because the first survey i took on monday didn't redirect to the congrats page either, so naturally, i don't want GF to think i'm trying to scam the system. maybe it would be best not to, and just try to make up the missed survey by taking another type of survey today. :confused:

If you do try for a second DS, I'd just skip your YTC to even things out.

iluvamystery89
10-13-2010, 07:34 PM
If you do try for a second DS, I'd just skip your YTC to even things out.

i hadn't thought about that! i don't usually have time to take the YTC survey anyway, so it's all good i suppose, lol.

ShanPooh
10-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Well the good news is that Dad is home, and that is all the news I really need. Thanks!

That's great to hear! :clap:

marcymajor
10-15-2010, 07:47 AM
was just about to complete my ds this morning on mini shakers for making drinks when i got the following message:

Internal Error

Please contact support

reported it to gf so hopefully they will fix it. on the bright side, i did get another ds on weight loss products and programs, completed it and got the congrats page. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

tjrj1988
10-15-2010, 12:48 PM
started a gf on liquor consumption and got a white page with "internal server error-unable to go forward with the study at this time". Also, got a similar message with my .02 today.

Tried ssi and ssi2 and neither had surveys available, although I don't think those were technical issues.

Can't try MTC until later....

gee, battin' a thousand today:cry:

SunshineGirl
10-15-2010, 12:54 PM
started a gf on liquor consumption and got a white page with "internal server error-unable to go forward with the study at this time". Also, got a similar message with my .02 today.

Tried ssi and ssi2 and neither had surveys available, although I don't think those were technical issues.

Can't try MTC until later....

gee, battin' a thousand today:cry:

Did you clear your cache and cookies and try again on GF?

tjrj1988
10-15-2010, 01:11 PM
I usually clean my cache before every survey.

Tried my .02 again. got all the way to the end of a weight loss survey(the end of the classification questions), clicked and got "an error has occurred please try again later". Eek! that's depressing.....

ok, persistance paid off...tried my .02 again and got it. Can't tell you how happy that made me....it's silly...so now I can enter the contest too.

MKCP84
10-15-2010, 05:43 PM
I received an email from Greenfield that a survey I was in awhile back had technical difficulties so I could not complete it but now it is fixed and I should click on the link to finish it. If I do, would I even receive credit here at SR?

marcymajor
10-16-2010, 09:56 AM
my dh just spent over 35 minutes on a sh survey about a personal male problem, got to the last page where you rate how you felt about the survey and when he went to submit it nothing happened - the page just sat there and it did not redirect to the thank you page or to sr. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess he can try again later.

Love2Shop
10-16-2010, 10:25 AM
I just took a long gf ds (almost an hour!) about different retailers and at the end it went to a white page saying I had already finished the survey instead of the usual SR congrats page.

I know I finished it because the page before showed my progress at 99%, but since I probably won't get credit its okay to take another ds?

found my answer so I tried again and got one....but haven't been able to qualify for anything else today

farawaygrandma
10-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Does anyone have an answer to this??? I have the same problem.

iluvamystery89
10-16-2010, 04:47 PM
hmmm...sounds like GF is having issues today, i might skip that one.
now, on to my question:
i did a DS last night, and finished about 11:15 pm CT. so, since SR is in eastern time zone, does my DS count for today or yesterday? i don't want to end up with 2 credits, if i manage to complete a DS today.

dwkay8
10-16-2010, 04:56 PM
I just did an SSI about chocolate, and got directed to the survey sponsor's page at the end instead of the normal star ranking page. I'll give it some time and see if it credits. Not sure if SSI sometimes credits without the star ranking like GF sometimes does without the return to SR page. (Update - no credit)

gpp2001
10-16-2010, 05:35 PM
hmmm...sounds like GF is having issues today, i might skip that one.
now, on to my question:
i did a DS last night, and finished about 11:15 pm CT. so, since SR is in eastern time zone, does my DS count for today or yesterday? i don't want to end up with 2 credits, if i manage to complete a DS today.

I think that will count for today. And I'm not sure you would end up with two credits - I accidentally did two one day this week and only got credit for one! :sunshine:

iluvamystery89
10-16-2010, 05:51 PM
I think that will count for today. And I'm not sure you would end up with two credits - I accidentally did two one day this week and only got credit for one! :sunshine:

thanks :) i went ahead and did one, so if i get two credits, it will make up for not getting one yesterday, lol. if not, oh well, my fault for waiting until after the football game. :sunshine2:

tjrj1988
10-17-2010, 11:53 AM
This just happened with a ssi-not sure if one or 2-survey and it's happened before.

Got a red pop up screen-and it disappears too soon to read it, but I'm thinking it's a error or "wrong" answer screen. It's for a Nielson survey-but I've gotten them before-for the same reason, I think.

I'm a parent-and both my boys live at home-but....both are over 18. So, when the survey give you only these choices-what should I choose....

first screen: are you a parent? and there's no choice for over 18-so I click "not a parent/refused". then 2nd screen "are you a parent"-and of course I click "yes"-then 3rd screen lists the ages of child-but again, there's no choice for 18 or over....then the survey either kicks out or "does not qualify".

What is the right choice in the "no box for 18 and over" category?

Any thoughts?

TIA

Jan

dwkay8
10-17-2010, 01:06 PM
This just happened with a ssi-not sure if one or 2-survey and it's happened before.

Got a red pop up screen-and it disappears too soon to read it, but I'm thinking it's a error or "wrong" answer screen. It's for a Nielson survey-but I've gotten them before-for the same reason, I think.

I'm a parent-and both my boys live at home-but....both are over 18. So, when the survey give you only these choices-what should I choose....

first screen: are you a parent? and there's no choice for over 18-so I click "not a parent/refused". then 2nd screen "are you a parent"-and of course I click "yes"-then 3rd screen lists the ages of child-but again, there's no choice for 18 or over....then the survey either kicks out or "does not qualify".

What is the right choice in the "no box for 18 and over" category?

Any thoughts?

TIA

Jan

Maybe someone else will have more specific advice, but I wouldn't worry about the red pop up that happens too fast to read. I get that every time I'm in the survey you're talking about. I think it's just part of the survey.

As for what to answer...I've always answered "Not a parent" for the first screener (true) and I don't remember ever getting more questions about being a parent. I usually don't qualify for these surveys anyway, and sometimes I'm booted after the first screener too. If they don't have an option for children over 18 it's likely they only want survey takers with dependent children anyway.

SCard
10-17-2010, 07:02 PM
What the heck? Today I completed 3 SH, one went directly back to the SR page, no credit; 2 said I did not qualify. Completed MV, went to the correct page, 5 hours later no credit. Completed AMP around 4:35PM, no credit. :mad:

No update or changes to my computer and I have checked my cookie settings and they are the same as they have been

mollyeilis
10-17-2010, 07:05 PM
I've only seen the question "are you a parent of a child under 18", or variations of that....

argh...sometimes these surveys just ask for too dang much information! Grr.

StitchandPooh'smom
10-17-2010, 07:10 PM
What the heck? Today I completed 3 SH, one went directly back to the SR page, no credit; 2 said I did not qualify. Completed MV, went to the correct page, 5 hours later no credit. Completed AMP around 4:35PM, no credit. :mad:

No update or changes to my computer and I have checked my cookie settings and they are the same as they have been

I just got a SH that said I completed it, but it went back to the SR page with no credit. It was about an extremely popular TV show.

SCard
10-17-2010, 07:13 PM
I just got a SH that said I completed it, but it went back to the SR page with no credit. It was about an extremely popular TV show.

Sounds like one of the ones I took and completed too.

latashavaughn
10-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Is anyone else having issues with AMP surveys. Everytime I try to take an AMP survey it pops up an error window or it will not let me fill in all my information. Any suggestions on what to do?

cjjmesser
10-17-2010, 10:34 PM
I usually clean my cache before every survey.

Tried my .02 again. got all the way to the end of a weight loss survey(the end of the classification questions), clicked and got "an error has occurred please try again later". Eek! that's depressing.....

ok, persistance paid off...tried my .02 again and got it. Can't tell you how happy that made me....it's silly...so now I can enter the contest too.

Same problem with the same survey.... actually got kicked out of 3 GF surveys today with "an error has occured" so I'm giving up for tonight but I'll try again tomorrow! :computer: Maybe I'll get lucky and get credit for one of them. :)

Belle
10-17-2010, 11:26 PM
I've been trying to take a SH survey tonight. When I click the "Take a SurveyHead survey ...." link, it starts to connect to the yellow SH screen and then goes back to the SR homepage. :confused:

got all the way to the end of a weight loss survey(the end of the classification questions), clicked and got "an error has occurred please try again later".
The same thing happened to me.

happymom
10-18-2010, 06:20 PM
I having been trying since July 11th. I have never been accepted for a My View survey. I have gotten all of the others (sometimes it is harder than others). With My View, it asks me demographics and gives me the Sorry... It is very discouraging. Is it this difficult for any of you to get? Thanks for any replies.:thanks:

PSL1013
10-18-2010, 06:25 PM
I having been trying since July 11th. I have never been accepted for a My View survey. I have gotten all of the others (sometimes it is harder than others). With My View, it asks me demographics and gives me the Sorry... It is very discouraging. Is this difficult for many to get? Thanks for any replies.:thanks:

Join the club...there are a few of us that for some reason can't get a MV anymore, it used to be one of the easier ones for me to get but I haven't seen a survey from them since the end of July...Tricia emailed them to see if they changed anything on their end but last I heard they hadn't replied to her yet. :(

SCard
10-18-2010, 06:34 PM
I used to get MV almost every day until the end of July. I think I might have completed 2 the whole month of August. Nothing in September until the end of the month then 3 days in a row and then nothing until yesterday when I did complete one and it never credited. :-(

It's at least nice to know that it's not just me.

Love2Shop
10-18-2010, 06:38 PM
I having been trying since July 11th. I have never been accepted for a My View survey. I have gotten all of the others (sometimes it is harder than others). With My View, it asks me demographics and gives me the Sorry... It is very discouraging. Is it this difficult for any of you to get? Thanks for any replies.:thanks:

It's not just you, I have never qualified for a My View survey either. I guess they just aren't looking for my demographic.

tjrj1988
10-18-2010, 06:40 PM
I've gotten that one-most of the time on AMP btw- in red "error __user". What's worked for me is closing that screen and immediately clicking to open a new window. Most of the time I'll get "congratulations...you've qualified...." or if there's nothing available-I'll get "this is embarrassing..."(which is kinda cute).

Hope that helps,

Jan

kj577
10-19-2010, 09:29 AM
Same problem with the same survey.... actually got kicked out of 3 GF surveys today with "an error has occured" so I'm giving up for tonight but I'll try again tomorrow! :computer: Maybe I'll get lucky and get credit for one of them. :)

I just had the same problem -- lengthy survey about weight loss and at the very end a message saying "An error has occurred. Please try again later. Thank you for your participation." I know I completed it because I was at the end of the progress line when I clicked on the last question.

This was reported at least three days ago and still is occurring. Has Sunshine Rewards checked into this? Has anyone received credit, regardless of the error message (The survey is by Survey Savvy.)

goingtodisney
10-20-2010, 07:48 AM
I've gotten that one-most of the time on AMP btw- in red "error __user". What's worked for me is closing that screen and immediately clicking to open a new window. Most of the time I'll get "congratulations...you've qualified...." or if there's nothing available-I'll get "this is embarrassing..."(which is kinda cute).

Hope that helps,

Jan

I have gotten that same red error message,and I again click and open a new window. However, I have not been able to do an AMP survey in about 7 days. Anyone else having the same problem?

Love2Shop
10-20-2010, 11:09 AM
SurveyHead keeps routing me to the same closed survey. Its a blue screen that says the survey is closed in a bunch of different languages. Everytime I close the screen and then click here on the previous page but after I enter the code it opens up that same closed survey.

I am going to clear my cookies after my SSI credits and try again. Anybody else have this happen?

mellymel261
10-20-2010, 06:48 PM
The same thing is happening to me as well with SH today

tjrj1988
10-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Really good day today-4 out of 5(!) but SSI-2 got a weird error message in lots of different languages-for 2 different surveys. Then when I tried later, got "current no surveys available...."

But I'm very pleased with my four!

Jan

marcymajor
10-21-2010, 06:05 AM
i just spent over 30 minutes doing a magazine survey for my ds and instead of going back to sr or getting the congrats page i got a page that said:

Thank you again for your time.
You can close this window.

(If you have reached this page without the survey displaying it is because you have disabled the pop-up windows. If you enable pop-ups and retry, the survey should display).

i re-abled my pop-ups but i still get the same message. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later.

couponqueen
10-21-2010, 08:52 AM
I, too, completed 2 surveys and had some weird things happen. I did that survey as well. I know they say it can take a day or two to show up but I usually get credit within minutes so I'm not sure it I will or not.

And, I know you can report problems but I rarely get a number to refer to with a survey.

It is really annoying when they get so much info from you and then tell you that you qualify! I think they get what they want and then don't give you credit.

I was doing pretty well but I think I'll take some time off incase there's some kinks that need to be worked out.

KIM

happymom
10-21-2010, 09:08 AM
Me too! Got a blank page after a DS! Never happened before. The survey went well. Took my time. Only qualified for the SSI so far. It is a strange morning for me.

Hope everyone has better luck as the day goes on!:sunshine:

Love2Shop
10-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Really good day today-4 out of 5(!) but SSI-2 got a weird error message in lots of different languages-for 2 different surveys. Then when I tried later, got "current no surveys available...."

But I'm very pleased with my four!

Jan

I am getting that same error message for SSI this morning and I am still getting routed back to that same SH closed survey! I got my DS but without being able to get SSI or SH this isn't going to be a good survey day for me.:(

tjrj1988
10-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Yanno-it's comforting to hear that others are having the same error message that I had yesterday.

Today ? haven't qualified for a single one....will try later on in the day....

MdCaterer
10-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Just did a SH one about upcoming video game, got all the way to the end. I know it was the end because the question was how enjoyable did you find this survey and would you recommend it? The page stalled and nothing happened and when I refreshed it said "thanks for participating in this survey"
I sent them an email but I am bummed as I know I wont get credit and now they have no surveys for me :(

mellymel261
10-21-2010, 01:07 PM
SH is still routing to the same closed survey today.......

happymom
10-21-2010, 05:57 PM
It took me many attempts but I finally got all 6. I actually had SH not give me credit 2x until now (very odd). Had one time where DS gave me a blank page at the end. Retried until I got the congrats. Exhausted but feel accomplished. Hope everyone else is having a good day!:)

spring
10-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Anyone else getting this error message when clicking on MTC/SM survey, despite using ccleaner twice?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /z/3918/CD1250/2094p7498 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at AppStuff Port 80

mollyeilis
10-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Anyone else having problems with brainjuicer surveys? One happened earlier at the very beginning (just stopped), now I'm likely mostly done and it's doing the same thing. I reported the first, and if this just sticks I'll report it too, but wanted to mention it here in case others are having b'juicer get stuck on them, and Tricia would like to know now!

editing to add...
Well, I managed to get the second one to wake up, so to speak, but who knows if it'll credit! Glad it went to the end, at least... Editing again to add....And it credited!

Guess my worry was for nothing. :) Glad I didn't use the computer smashing smiley or anything dramatic like that. :) :) :)

mellymel261
10-21-2010, 09:28 PM
FINALLY got into a MV on credit cards, completed and got a sorry you dont qualify :(:confused::computer:

dismom
10-21-2010, 11:12 PM
After spending about 15-20 minutes watching videos and answering questions, I thought I had completed the DS (Brainjuicer). The next screen showed this message: Thank you for sharing your opinions!

I guess this means no credit for this survey(?) Is this something I should email Toluna, or Brainjuicer about?

Has anyone ever followed up with the survey company? Or are we supposed to just try for another survey?

Please advise. Thanks for any helpful hints.

dismom

SCard
10-22-2010, 07:10 AM
SurveyHead keeps routing me to the same closed survey. Its a blue screen that says the survey is closed in a bunch of different languages. Everytime I close the screen and then click here on the previous page but after I enter the code it opens up that same closed survey.

I'm getting this same error this morning :confused:

Love2Shop
10-22-2010, 01:09 PM
This is so weird, yesterday morning I kept getting that SH error message, but later was able to get in and qualify for a survey. Now today I am getting the error message again, very frustrating. Guess I'll take a break and try again later today.

29apr00
10-22-2010, 02:18 PM
MV why do you hate me so!!?!!? We had a great relationship for a few months and then all of a sudden you just drop me like yesterday's garbage! :cry: You never have anything for me! what does the other group have that I don't have? :cry:

PSL1013
10-22-2010, 02:36 PM
MV why do you hate me so!!?!!? We had a great relationship for a few months and then all of a sudden you just drop me like yesterday's garbage! :cry: You never have anything for me! what does the other group have that I don't have? :cry:

:rotfl:

mollyeilis
10-22-2010, 02:39 PM
29apr00...you're hilarious! :)

Question. I generally go straight from the DS to the SM survey. And then I wait for that to credit, then I try for the SSI survey. (then I clear cookies etc after it credits and try for the SSI2)

Does anyone out there just go DS, SM (or my2cents), then SSI withOUT waiting for the SM/2cents to credit? Would doing that mess everything up? Or does it work?

29apr00
10-22-2010, 02:45 PM
I'll go straight from 1 survey to the next without waiting for credit.....i often have 2 credit at the same time.

mollyeilis
10-22-2010, 02:48 PM
I'll go straight from 1 survey to the next without waiting for credit.....i often have 2 credit at the same time.

Awesome! You've saved me some time, which is much needed right now!

Stinkerbelle
10-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Ugh, I just spent a long time doing a DS on grocery shopping. The very first thing in the survey was name and address which I went ahead and did, even with no guarantee that I would qualify. So then I completed the survey on my detailed opinions on certain grocery products, pages and pages of them. When I clicked to get credit it took me to the did not qualify page.

marcymajor
10-22-2010, 04:35 PM
stinkerbelle-i got that one this morning as my sm survey and after spending over 30 minutes on it i got the you don't qualify page also. guess they just didn't like my answers. bright side i did manage to get another survey and i totally completed it, got the congrats page and it did credit. just relax, take a deep breath and try again. i promise it will get better. keep smiling and have a great day.:sunshine:

luv2go2diz
10-22-2010, 07:24 PM
I had that same survey this morning also. I was so mad since I had given my address and everything. That always makes me nervous but it did say they don't share the info. I was able to qualify for another survey later in the day so all's good, but it made me mad at the time.

tjrj1988
10-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Got a similar crediting question about MTC/AMP. I've been able to qualify for MTC 2 days in a row(a rarity).

Gotten all the way to "congratulations your answers have been recorded...." page on both of them. After that crediting page, does it matter where I go? It doesn't link you back here to SR like some of the others do. Do I clean my cache and then do another? not clean my cache? Close the computer down and go about my day?

I ask because I haven't gotten credit for either one of them, and in the past, MTC has credited that day. This morning, when I tried MTC, I got the "you've already completed a survey for this time frame"-so I know that MTC got my answers, but I don't know why they didn't credit here on SR.

TIA for bearing with the newbie questions...still trying to figure out the ins and outs of everything.

Jan

mmm611
10-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Got a similar crediting question about MTC/AMP. I've been able to qualify for MTC 2 days in a row(a rarity).

Gotten all the way to "congratulations your answers have been recorded...." page on both of them. After that crediting page, does it matter where I go? It doesn't link you back here to SR like some of the others do. Do I clean my cache and then do another? not clean my cache? Close the computer down and go about my day?

I ask because I haven't gotten credit for either one of them, and in the past, MTC has credited that day. This morning, when I tried MTC, I got the "you've already completed a survey for this time frame"-so I know that MTC got my answers, but I don't know why they didn't credit here on SR.

TIA for bearing with the newbie questions...still trying to figure out the ins and outs of everything.

Jan

I don't think I've ever had a problem getting credit with AMP if I made it to the last page. There are only a few things I can think of:

1. Did you clear cookies from the previous day before you started?
2. Did you possibly clear cookies too quickly after the survey ended, before it has a chance to credit?

AMP usually credits within an hour or two, so you need to not go cookie/cache clearing happy until AFTER it credits. The one thing that I'm a little paranoid about and do with ALL of the surveys is I like to leave the congrats page open for a while in a different tab, and do other stuff , whether it be on the computer or around my apartment. If none of these things help, then I'm out of ideas!

29apr00
10-22-2010, 10:03 PM
I also leave my "finish" page up until it credits......just to make sure the cookies are recorded. probably doesn't do anything, but that's like my superstition thing. :rotfl:

mellymel261
10-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Havent gotten SH all week, finally got in, completed a survey went back to SR homepage and never credited :confused:

marcymajor
10-23-2010, 09:08 AM
just had the weirdest thing happen when i tried to do an ssi2 survey - instead of going to a survey it went to the google home page. cleared cookies and tried again and did manage to get one but i thought it was a little strange that it went to google.

jnorth1007
10-23-2010, 03:40 PM
I recently have switched to using a different laptop that I use for the school PTA stuff because mine has a power issue and I can't use it right now. I have tried taking daily surveys a few times and completed them but everytime I do I get this message instead of being directed back to SR:

Connection: close Cache-Control: no-cache Pragma: no-cache

Anybody have any idea why I would be getting that message? I have tried changing all the settings and can't seem to get them to route back to SR. I have taken a SH and it rerouted and credited just fine. I haven't taken the other surveys yet so I don't know how it works with them. Thanks!

marcymajor
10-23-2010, 04:09 PM
i used to get that message a lot. whenever i did get the message i would refresh the page and it would then take me back to sr and the congrats page. try that and see if that works. HTH.:sunshine:

tjrj1988
10-23-2010, 10:15 PM
I don't think I've ever had a problem getting credit with AMP if I made it to the last page. There are only a few things I can think of:

1. Did you clear cookies from the previous day before you started?
2. Did you possibly clear cookies too quickly after the survey ended, before it has a chance to credit?

AMP usually credits within an hour or two, so you need to not go cookie/cache clearing happy until AFTER it credits. The one thing that I'm a little paranoid about and do with ALL of the surveys is I like to leave the congrats page open for a while in a different tab, and do other stuff , whether it be on the computer or around my apartment. If none of these things help, then I'm out of ideas!

Thanks so much! I got another AMP today-did as you suggested and left the "congrats" page up, and found it credited when I got home tonight. Think I DID get cache/cookie clear happy previously.

Thanks again,

Jan

MdCaterer
10-24-2010, 12:04 AM
Oh man, just finished a SM survey that I started at 11:25, finished at 2 after midnight! Does that mess me up for taking a DS survey tomorrow????

marcymajor
10-24-2010, 03:43 PM
was in the middle of my amp survey and a page came up saying an error had occurred. cleared out all my cookies and tried again and now i am getting the this is embarrassing page - guess it thinks i finished my survey. oh well, you win some you lose some. on the bright side i did get 5 other surveys today so that is a good thing. maybe i'll just try again later. good luck everyone at getting your surveys on this beautiful sunday afternoon.:sunshine:

marcymajor
10-25-2010, 03:16 AM
just tried to do my ds today and got the following message:

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
Please check back later.

reported it to gf so hopefully they will fix the problem. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later and get my surveys for today.

PSL1013
10-25-2010, 08:29 AM

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
Please check back later.

reported it to gf so hopefully they will fix the problem. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later and get my surveys for today.

I'm getting the same message this morning too.

marcymajor
10-25-2010, 09:22 AM
guess it's not my day for surveys. error messages on ds and sm, ssi and amp have nothing and i'm actually afraid to try sh for fear of getting nothing there also. oh well, i've done pretty well this month on surveys so missing one day of surveys is not the end of the world for me. here's wishing everybody good luck in getting their surveys today.:sunshine:

tjrj1988
10-25-2010, 12:20 PM
I got that very same error message on My $.02 today.

Had something even more frustrating happen on GF today. Got all the way thru a survey for cars. When I clicked on the credit button I got "quota full". That really ticks me off-spent 25+ minutes on something, think it's going smoothly only to find out that you don't get credit. :confused::computer:.

Then of course still on GF, when I clicked on "try another survey", I got 'we're sorry......"

Did get a SSI today...I'll try the other 2 but not the way I wanted to start my week, esp. after getting nothing yesterday....

29apr00
10-25-2010, 12:21 PM

Please check back later.

still getting that error message.

PSL1013
10-25-2010, 01:21 PM
still getting that error message.

Keep trying because I got that message this morning but eventually got a survey with the congrats page.

marcymajor
10-25-2010, 02:33 PM
finally got into an ssi survey and was 20 minutes into it and a page came up saying that the survey is now under maintenance and is now closed. oh well, you win some you lose some. i did however manage to get my ds, sm and amp today so i am glad about that.

mollyeilis
10-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Anyone else dealing with slim pickings the last few days?

marcymajor
10-25-2010, 03:15 PM
i didn't do too badly over the weekend but today surveys have been hard to come by. ssi has nothing and i've been booted out of every sh i have attempted today. hopefully they will add some new surveys today and as the week goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

PSL1013
10-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Yesterday was slim pickings for me but today I've gotten 4 so far...GF, SM, SH and SSI, not too bad and there is still time left in the day! ;)

marcymajor
10-25-2010, 04:07 PM
i just finished my 4th survey of the day and i am totally excited. still can't get an ssi or mv but i will definitely take the 4 i have and be very happy with them. maybe i'll try ssi later on and hopefully they will add some new surveys. if not, that's okay too as there is always tomorrow to try again.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
10-25-2010, 05:17 PM
can't get a DS today to save my life. spent almost 10 minutes watching movie previews, and the survey has just dead-ended after the 4th preview. no button, no nothing. it just...stops.

mollyeilis
10-25-2010, 05:40 PM
You have my empathy, iluvamystery, that's for sure!

marcymajor
10-25-2010, 06:23 PM
i totally feel your pain iluvamystery89. it will get better, i promise. keep smiling and try to have a good rest of the evening.:sunshine:

tjrj1988
10-26-2010, 07:58 PM
I just did my first Survey Head survey. It credited back to the SH main page. Is that what it was supposed to do? Back to the "dashboard" I think it's called. Wonder if I'll get credit for that one.

Been leery of trying SH because I wasn't sure how it worked. If I get SH credit or credit here on SR?

mollyeilis
10-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Oh man, just finished a SM survey that I started at 11:25, finished at 2 after midnight! Does that mess me up for taking a DS survey tomorrow????

So what did it end up doing? Did it credit that day (the day that the survey ended) or the following?

Wanted to thank you again, this time having just done that! The day I asked, I couldn't end up getting much fo anything LOL. But today I got a crazy-short SM survey, then went into an SSI which was even shorter (beautiful day!), and got those two plus the DS before them, inside of an hour. And then the SM and SSI credited at the same time. Awesome!

TxAggies
10-27-2010, 01:39 PM
So I just completed a DS and got the dreaded white screen instead of the normal SR congrats page. I searched the forum and if I understand correctly, it should/will hopefully credit eventually. But my question now is this...can I take the 2cents for today?

mmm611
10-27-2010, 03:21 PM
So I just completed a DS and got the dreaded white screen instead of the normal SR congrats page. I searched the forum and if I understand correctly, it should/will hopefully credit eventually. But my question now is this...can I take the 2cents for today?

TX, was yours just a blank white screen? Nothing written on it? I just got that as well and no amount of refreshing is fixing it. Mine was on some drain cleaning products....I have this need to vomit now.

tjrj1988
10-27-2010, 03:29 PM
AFAIK, you can take M02 before GF credits wo a problem. For me, GF always credits the next day, while M02 usually credits within a couple of hours.

In fact, that happened today, just got credit for M02 while nothing for GF yet-though I took GF at 9am.....

mollyeilis
10-27-2010, 03:53 PM
tjrj, yes the Greenfield Daily Survey credits the following business day.

I think Aggies is just worried about worrying the system. But I'm certain the m2cents can be taken, even though the DS went floopy on you. Hope the white screen survey credits in the future for you!

iluvamystery89
10-27-2010, 03:58 PM
TX, was yours just a blank white screen? Nothing written on it? I just got that as well and no amount of refreshing is fixing it. Mine was on some drain cleaning products....I have this need to vomit now.

i just got the same survey, and the same white screen. these never seen to credit for me, so i doubt if this one will. guess i'll be trying again later.

brandiramirez
10-27-2010, 04:21 PM
I got the same drain survey, all the way done and went to the end and said they were having technical problems.

DisneyJudi
10-27-2010, 04:53 PM
I got the same drain survey, all the way done and went to the end and said they were having technical problems.

Same here - all the way to the end:(

mmm611
10-27-2010, 04:59 PM
i just got the same survey, and the same white screen. these never seen to credit for me, so i doubt if this one will. guess i'll be trying again later.

I don't know. The title of the page it wouldn't load said Get Paid to Take Online Surveys or something and it showed the SR link in the URL box.It looks to me like it was trying to load the SR congrats page. I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope it credits.

I'm not sure it will help, but I DID leave that end page open in another tab until it timed out completely.

spring
10-27-2010, 05:49 PM

Just took that survey and got the SR Congrats page. Must have been fixed.

SCard
10-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Me too,I took the drain product survey thru DS this morning, completed it and got the white screen too.

TxAggies
10-27-2010, 07:37 PM
tjrj, yes the Greenfield Daily Survey credits the following business day.

I think Aggies is just worried about worrying the system. But I'm certain the m2cents can be taken, even though the DS went floopy on you. Hope the white screen survey credits in the future for you!

Yeah, that was my concern since the 2cents stipulates to not attempt unless we have completed the DS. I wasn't sure if the white screen would count as a "completion," even though I technically did complete it! (Hope that makes sense lol!) I got busy and haven't had time to try the m2c yet, but I may do it later this evening.

And my fingers are crossed that credit will come through eventually for all of us that had the same experience today!!

StitchandPooh'smom
10-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Just took that survey and got the SR Congrats page. Must have been fixed.

I just took this as a SM survey and got the congrats page. It did credit at 7:00. :sunshine:

mmm611
10-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Yeah, that was my concern since the 2cents stipulates to not attempt unless we have completed the DS. I wasn't sure if the white screen would count as a "completion," even though I technically did complete it! (Hope that makes sense lol!) I got busy and haven't had time to try the m2c yet, but I may do it later this evening.

And my fingers are crossed that credit will come through eventually for all of us that had the same experience today!!

The reason it states to take the DS first is that both are thru Greenfield and the DS has the higher payout. If you only get one, i'ts better to get the DS.

mollyeilis
10-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Oh, yes, of course. That wording got me too for quite awhile! :)

Love2Shop
10-28-2010, 10:21 AM
I was in the middle of taking a My 2 Cents survey about alcohol and it went to a page that said-

Unfortunately

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We request you to try again after sometime.

Never had this happen before.:confused:

29apr00
10-28-2010, 10:28 AM
I've had that happen twice this week with SM and once with AMP! Technical difficulties seems to be going around this week. try again in a little while, should be good to go.

goingtodisney
10-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Has anyone else having problems with surveys crediting? Today I did Amp and Survey Head,and cleared cookies. Finished both and did not get credit. I had the congratulations page at the end. Usually both credit within an hour for me,surveyhead even sooner. Just checking,not sure what I'm doing wrong. TIA

PSL1013
10-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Has anyone else having problems with surveys crediting? Today I did Amp and Survey Head,and cleared cookies. Finished both and did not get credit. I had the congratulations page at the end. Usually both credit within an hour for me,surveyhead even sooner. Just checking,not sure what I'm doing wrong. TIA

Did you clear cookies right AFTER you finished the survey's, if that is what you did than you probably wiped out the credit cookie...Clear cookies BEFORE taking surveys and wait until they credit before clearing them again....I clear cookies only once first thing in the morning and then only once more between the two SSI surveys but always waiting until the first one credits. HTH

tjrj1988
10-28-2010, 08:31 PM
ITA with above. I had the same problem about MTC/AMP not crediting last week. I was clearing cookies too fast. Since I stopped clearing between surveys, I haven't(knock on wood) had a problem.

Except for Survey Head-can never get that to credit.....

So, others have had issues with GF and M02 today? Nothing available this morning, and tonight-I just get the dreaded white screen-on GF, but M02 started a survey but then got the "technical issues unable to complete study"...thing.

And thanks for clearing up which GF to do first(that it didn't matter)-because I had no idea that this might have been an issue.

Well, I got 3 this afternoon after nothing this morning, so I'm a happy camper....

marcymajor
10-29-2010, 11:14 AM
i realize it is only a little after 11 but i was just wondering if the ds from yesterday have already credited. only reason i ask is that the last few days it has credited at around 10:30 and for some reason mine has not credited yet. don't mean to sound antsy but i was just curious.:D

dwkay8
10-29-2010, 11:53 AM
i realize it is only a little after 11 but i was just wondering if the ds from yesterday have already credited. only reason i ask is that the last few days it has credited at around 10:30 and for some reason mine has not credited yet. don't mean to sound antsy but i was just curious.:D

It hasn't credited yet for me either. Normally I also have them by now, but sometimes it does take until after lunch for me to see the credit. I wouldn't worry :)

DisneyJudi
10-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Nothing has been credited to my account at all yet today......waiting patiently:D

sammielynn
10-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Seems like it is later on Fridays. They will show up.:D

DisneyJudi
10-29-2010, 01:16 PM
Just got my .75 SH credit:D

marcymajor
10-30-2010, 05:03 AM
i just spent 25 minutes on an ssi survey about holiday spending, answered the last question about having children in my hh and then i was told i did not qualify for the survey. oh well, you win some you lose some. now ssi has no new surveys for me. guess i can try again later and hopefully they will add some new surveys later on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

29apr00
10-30-2010, 08:22 AM
I did that survey last night and it credited just fine. Although I do find it really bad business when they wait until you have finished the complete survey to ask the qualifying questions.

OhMari
10-30-2010, 08:49 AM
i just spent 25 minutes on an ssi survey about holiday spending, answered the last question about having children in my hh and then i was told i did not qualify for the survey. oh well, you win some you lose some. now ssi has no new surveys for me. guess i can try again later and hopefully they will add some new surveys later on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

I got disqualified too from that survey. I love to do holiday survey's, but I don't think they liked how I planned to shop. If I can shop through Sunshine's, I'll avoid as many stores as possible.:clap:

PSL1013
10-30-2010, 11:28 AM

I got disqualified too from that survey. I love to do holiday survey's, but I don't think they liked how I planned to shop. If I can shop through Sunshine's, I'll avoid as many stores as possible.:clap:

Just finished this survey and got the completed page and the credit....there were several "quality control questions", more than I've ever seen in the same survey..maybe you missed answering one of those correctly...I didn't have a problem at all with the survey.

mollyeilis
10-30-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm trying to get a DS, and was just disqualified (expected to be), and got this message:

There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.

Click here to go back to Sunshine Rewards Members Area
You are invited! Join Toluna’s fun, interactive and international online community where you can regularly give your opinion through surveys, polls and much more. Your participation will earn you gift vouchers, monthly prize draws, as well as, the opportunity to receive free test products from electronics, to gourmet foods to the
latest must haves. Simply click on the banner below to join now!

And there's a banner ad for Toluna's panel.

Thought that was odd, and I have NEVER seen that before. Wouldn't joining Toluna be a *mistake* for Sunshiners?

MamaO
10-30-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm trying to get a DS, and was just disqualified (expected to be), and got this message:

There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.

You are invited! Join Toluna’s fun, interactive and international online community where you can regularly give your opinion through surveys, polls and much more. Your participation will earn you gift vouchers, monthly prize draws, as well as, the opportunity to receive free test products from electronics, to gourmet foods to the
latest must haves. Simply click on the banner below to join now!

And there's a banner ad for Toluna's panel.

Thought that was odd, and I have NEVER seen that before. Wouldn't joining Toluna be a *mistake* for Sunshiners?

I have seen that page a few times in the past week. And just an FYI - I got this page after my first try, and because I had several qualifying boxes checked, I questionned if there really were no more surveys for me. So I went back in again and got another one right away.

mollyeilis
10-31-2010, 06:20 PM
I And just an FYI - I got this page after my first try, and because I had several qualifying boxes checked, I questionned if there really were no more surveys for me. So I went back in again and got another one right away.

Oh absolutely.

But I can't help but feeling like the DS page is just behaving differently than normal. And the "join Toluna" banner just strikes me as odd; if we joined, we would have to choose each day to do the survey through them or Sunshine, yes?

mmm611
10-31-2010, 06:34 PM
I really hate that new page. I only noticed it Friday. It makes it a bit of a pain to go back and try again now, but I can deal with it. I really wish it would go back to the way it was though! I thought I must've done something wrong at first.

sammielynn
10-31-2010, 07:15 PM
Can't buy a survey today. Good thing tomorrow starts a new month!

SunshineGirl
10-31-2010, 07:56 PM
Oh absolutely.

But I can't help but feeling like the DS page is just behaving differently than normal. And the "join Toluna" banner just strikes me as odd; if we joined, we would have to choose each day to do the survey through them or Sunshine, yes?

According to Greenfield, you would still be able to do your surveys through us each day.

Can you explain what it is doing that makes it harder to get surveys? Maybe we can fix it.

mmm611
10-31-2010, 08:11 PM
According to Greenfield, you would still be able to do your surveys through us each day.

Can you explain what it is doing that makes it harder to get surveys? Maybe we can fix it.

I wouldn't say it's making it harder to get surveys, per se, but more that it's some extra clicks after you get kicked out of one that are rather annoying. This is the message I get after I am kicked out of a survey:

Unfortunately

Rather than giving you a chance to take another or saying, sorry, you didn't qualify for this one, click here to try for other surveys, it makes you go to the member zone and then I have to go back into the GF link. If you're new, you also might not know that you can keep trying, so the new wording may result in reduced surveys completed.

My other complaint with the way this is worded is this is what I used to see if I thought I was kicked out for going too fast or something else on my end. It hasn't happened for a while, but I have seen that wording before. I have not once seen the "Thanks for trying, but you don't qualify. Click here for more surveys" page since at least Thursday.

DisneyJudi
10-31-2010, 08:25 PM
I keep ending up with a page with all sorts of national flags and the honesty disclaimer in all the languages. It just stops there and I have to start all over only to get that page again.

mollyeilis
10-31-2010, 09:02 PM
I keep ending up with a page with all sorts of national flags and the honesty disclaimer in all the languages. It just stops there and I have to start all over only to get that page again.

I've gotten that with SSI, but not the daily survey, interesting!

I wouldn't say it's making it harder to get surveys, per se, but more that it's some extra clicks after you get kicked out of one that are rather annoying. ...

Rather than giving you a chance to take another or saying, sorry, you didn't qualify for this one, click here to try for other surveys, it makes you go to the member zone and then I have to go back into the GF link. If you're new, you also might not know that you can keep trying, so the new wording may result in reduced surveys completed.

My other complaint with the way this is worded is this is what I used to see if I thought I was kicked out for going too fast or something else on my end. It hasn't happened for a while, but I have seen that wording before. I have not once seen the "Thanks for trying, but you don't qualify. Click here for more surveys" page since at least Thursday.

Yes. It doesn't take you back and give you the choices again, it just said "nope", basically. It's different than it was a week ago.

Maybe it's just the end of the month thing? Maybe if the new Toluna banner/offer thing weren't there it wouldn't be so obvious to me/us, but the combo is weird.

Love2Shop
11-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Am I the only one missing a DS credit from this weekend? I completed one Fri, Sat & Sun, but only got credit for Fri & Sat.:confused:

jtowner
11-01-2010, 11:20 AM
No i do not think you are the only one, i did not get it yet either. I am sure it will post, just delayed.

Jtowner

iluvamystery89
11-01-2010, 11:57 AM
no credit for sunday here yet either. i'm sure it will show up soon.

sammielynn
11-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Thougth I got one Friday, but no credit. Hum.................

dwkay8
11-01-2010, 03:03 PM

I wish I had been checking on this thread over the weekend. I didn't get a DS over the weekend because I thought they were all out of surveys. After reading this I went and tried my DS for the second time today and got one. I also found the wording to be extremely misleading and I consider myself a pretty regular survey taker. I imagine lots of people are missing out on surveys because of this change.

tjrj1988
11-01-2010, 07:15 PM
ITA about the wording being misleading. I didn't go back in and try over the weekend, because I thought that there were no surveys for me.(not an unusual occurence over the weekend).

When I got kicked out today, the first of the month, I thought that was weird-because I had additional boxes checked. Because I read this thread, I went back and tried again-got the message again, went back in a third time and was able to complete a GF.

Really, really prefer the way it worked prior to this change....

SunshineGirl
11-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Supposedly, the language will be changed back tomorrow with just the link to Toluna added to what was there before. Please let me know what you think.

mollyeilis
11-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Sounds good. I just want to see:

You presently do not match the criteria for this survey. You may not have qualified for the following reasons:

* Our sponsors are looking for specific demographic information
* Our sponsors are researching a specific topic or product
* The survey quotas may have been filled while you were taking the survey

Please click on the Take Another Survey button below to try for another survey opportunity. We add and remove surveys constantly and our system will match you with another survey and will allow as many tries as you would like.

again, not "there are no surveys for you" when there definitely are! :sunshine:

mmm611
11-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Just curious....

I'm shopping for a new cell phone and possibly provider. Since I've decided I need something I can get email on, I'm looking at a pretty big upgrade from my bare bones super basic phone.

Can we take surveys on a smartphone? LOL, I'm trying to compare plans!

marcymajor
11-02-2010, 11:20 AM
just tried to do my amp for the day and i got sent to a closed survey. so i got out of it, cleared my cookies and tried again and now i get the sorry this is embarrassing page - guess it thinks i did a survey. oh well, you win some, you lose. on the bright side i have gotten 4 surveys this morning already and that is a good thing. hopefully amp will let me try again later and if not, there's always tomorrow. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.:sunshine:

29apr00
11-02-2010, 12:50 PM
I've been trying for SH all morning.....it keeps routing me to a survey they say is already closed. it doesn't redirect, so i close out and open again, and again it goes to the same survey. i've moved on to other surveys and come back, still going to the closed page. anyone else?

dwkay8
11-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Supposedly, the language will be changed back tomorrow with just the link to Toluna added to what was there before. Please let me know what you think.

Just as an FYI to anyone taking the DS- I got this again after not qualifying for my first survey

but I was able to link through the main SR DS page a few times and qualified for a survey. So if you're getting the "no surveys available" after not qualifying for one survey, keep trying, there might actually be something available for you :)

KimCh
11-02-2010, 03:16 PM
I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else. Sometimes when I take SSI, even if its my first SSI for the day it credits me SSI2 .50. I know I am clicking on SSI 1. I remember in the beginning Cindy said it wouldnt matter anyway where you clicked if it was the the first SSI of the day. It has happened more than once. Any suggestions?